1. Inside of his eye needs to be pushed in
imagine seeing it from the top

RVEBR28.png

2.FUCK THAT ODD ANGLE !

model his head & face just as it is doen on the ref pics I've shown you , dont have his "facialplane" slanted like this / , keep it upright | !

I bet that's gonna help a LOT

ChalklYne likes this

2.FUCK THAT ODD ANGLE !

model his head & face just as it is doen on the ref pics I've shown you , dont have his "facialplane" slanted like this / , keep it upright | !

I bet that's gonna help a LOT

@@ChalklYne

Pretty much that.

In fact...

[10:47:21 AM] @CrimsonStrife: I think it's this ODD ASS ANGLE he keeps working at

[10:47:31 AM] @@AshuraDX: YES EXACTLY
ChalklYne likes this

No worries brotha! Get excited! Hell I HATE Starkiller at this point and I'm excited XD. Just know that I spend roughly 40% of ALL of my time on this mod, so if something you want isn't getting worked on, believe me that SOMETHING is getting worked on. I have come a LONG way with this, and we will see a really nice release this year. 

On a side note...

@@AshuraDX is the drill sergeant of modeling. I would prolly have 75% of this mod done right now, but, it would look as shit. And I am thankful to have peers such as these to make sure it doesnt turn out like that. I get messages on youtube, gmail, FACEBOOk!, hell I have even gotten a request on my xboxlive account XD and with the abundance of people telling me how AWESOME all my stuff is, it is really nice to have some talented people to turn to like the ones in this forum, that will keep me grounded and go "no chalk, this is shit"  XD I won't make a 100% accurate mod, but it will be pretty =)

@@AshuraDX

It's not tilted 0_0

Maybe I should rotate his head back a bit before you have an aneurism

Symmetry is on.

OMFG!

I just realized that the changes I made today, I had symmetry off 0_0

I was working on blackbeard and fucking forgot to swap it when I opened it. Sweet. No worries I save each time I work on it as a different file So I have the changes before I screwed up the symmetry. Also, just so you know, I can export the low res mesh, symmetrize it in Softimage, then reimport the low res to Zbrush and apply the high res sculpt to it, and it will be symmetrized, 

So besides the symmetry problem do you actually have any crits on the facial structure Ashura or did you just come in here to break muh bawls? XD

Help me out with his jaw structure toward the back, and the cheeks

This head is all fucky now.

Here;s what i propose...

All of the heads I've seen that reach a really nice level of likeness to the ref, are started out in a more skull shape, then the character's specific facial muscles are sculpted onto the skull. Once they get a really good sculpt, they export the low res mesh and unwrap it. I wthink I need to go back and try this. Because at this point he has too much flesh in way too many places to try and fix this to the level I'd like to see it. I will take  acouple swings at it and see what happens. 

• 4 months later...