Pretorian Guard

*reads Steam Workshop* *thinks about Facepunch* *takes a deep breath*

You know what would be better? If somebody could make one from scratch. That way, everyone can download it here on this site without relying on Google Drive or Dropbox.

I wish somebody could make this one. This character could be a Featured Download.

PreFXDesigns likes this

You know what would be better? If somebody could make one from scratch. That way, everyone can download it here on this site without relying on Google Drive or Dropbox.

I wish somebody could make this one. This character could be a Featured Download.

Yes I would like to see some new models from scratch. But new models are done only by PsykoSith or Scerendo and sometimes by Kualan. And it isn´t too much :(. I would like to learn how to model from scratch in future but unfortunately because of work on other projects and "real life" I don´t have time :(. Like most of us. 

PreFXDesigns likes this

jgAm_f-maxage-0.gif

Can't we have a single topic without arguing about the ports vs 100% self made models for once?I'm sure it's not your intention but it will clearly lead to this argument again. Pretty please? Don't get me wrong, while I totally welcome self made models and respect people who take the time to do so, this game is like 15 years old. Self made models are seldom nowadays due to the lack of modelers, it's understandable. Well done ports are always cool to see and make everyone happy, they just get the job done imo.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone happen to have the Visual Dictionary to Star Wars:The Last Jedi?

If you do and get me some high res scans/photographs of the page(s) that show the praetorians, I may take a stab at modeling them.

It's not that easy to get good ref material for their armor atm, if it was I'd probably allready be done with them.

Does anyone happen to have the Visual Dictionary to Star Wars:The Last Jedi?

If you do and get me some high res scans/photographs of the page(s) that show the praetorians, I may take a stab at modeling them.

It's not that easy to get good ref material for their armor atm, if it was I'd probably allready be done with them.

There are lots of pictures on Google, with different angles. Here's are some interesting ones.

Praetorian-Guard-Helmet-Weapons-Armor-St

Praetorian-Guard-Helmet-Weapons-Armor-St

And another ones from the Bandai figure. I couldn't find larger pictures.

Bandai-SH-Figuarts-Star-Wars-The-Last-Je

item_0000012305_eQYsag4j_05.jpg