"I want it from Filefront"

• 1 month later...

Yeah, of course, that's why it's there. Some people have downloaded the entire mod database in one zip file, though I wouldn't recommend that since downloading a 40 GB file over HTTP is kind of overkill. Maybe I could make a torrent mirror?

I would recommend downloading by category; the zip files will be smaller that way.

Asgarath83 likes this
  • 1 month later...

Hello all, this isn't quite a link from Filefront that I'm looking for, but, it's a file that was circulated on Jedi Academy long, long ago. The Wraith Blade version of the Soul Reaver from Legacy of Kain which was previously posted here: http://web.archive.org/web/20080625230801/http://www.force-temple.com/jk3/index.php?go=files&viewfile=showfile&id=834

Nowadays as this site like many others have all but gone the way of the dinosaur I am taking the chance that someone perhaps has it.

On this note I also have a few files recovered from an old CD I found that are no longer available, namely Yavin Palace which was on PC Game Mods, among some old ExJK maps.

Thanks and best,

Daniel

Hi there, I'm having trouble downloading these files from jediknight3.filefront.com:

Do any of you have any of these?

is it becours there is no download link anymore or are you just blocked to use the links to the download ?

I can download every other file on jk3files (and I did), it's just these that for varying reasons fail.

You should use Syko's JKFiles mirror to get the files, all of the files should be available on it. (I checked and found a couple of them)

Thanks for the hint, I found 5 of the files. I'm adjusting the list.
  • 5 weeks later...

Sadly i think this is WIP that hasnt been finished... This is model by Hapslash i think. He made many amazing models but... They have never been made to be realesed :(

Patience, on the other hand, there are many people that publish the images of awesome models only to make people envy them, just that,and they don't release their masterpieces. And people which is able to make real good models, waste their time. Even I did so, but at least I was able only to frankenstein models and didn't know what to do. Instead, if I had had a request which wasn't  a robed model, perhaps I would have made it. Even if my models aren't so good as the others', at least I have always loved to share them with everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...