"I want it from Filefront"

someone mentioned me, why do you need the older version of the bunker? the only change made in 1.2 was bot support

all you'd have to do to "downgrade" is remove the folder in the pk3 named botroutes

I see. It's mostly for completeness' sake; I want as complete a backup of jk3files as possible. But it's really quite silly to want the inferior version.
Asgarath83, Merek and Kualan like this

Anyone have Sora from Kingdom Hearts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwLQXX5yky0

Might be this one, but since it has no screenshots I can't tell for sure. There's also this one, which has two sound packs, but I think that looks different on the screenshots?

I'll see if I can quickly build a search for the mirror...

--edit--

I suppose 3 hours qualifies as "quickly".

Circa, Merek and therfiles like this

@@mrwonko

Thank you, I tested both pk3s, and it turned out they used the same models, except with different icons and sounds.  Either one will work.

Also, I should probably have asked before, but the Vegeta (from DBZ) player model would also be nice to have again, if it isn't too much trouble anyways.

@@mrwonko

Thank you, I tested both pk3s, and it turned out they used the same models, except with different icons and sounds.  Either one will work.

Also, I should probably have asked before, but the Vegeta (from DBZ) player model would also be nice to have again, if it isn't too much trouble anyways.

Is the one from jk3files not the right one or...? As he said, you can search through wonko's mirror: http://mrwonko.de/jk3files

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm a bit late to this but does anyone have files from either Lucasfiles or Jedi Outcast Classic files such as a total conversion called Episode 3: A Jedi's Worst Fear which is a character swap mod in which the characters, weapons  ,and even map textures are reskinned.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody remember a mod for the guns that turned most of them into a military variant? Like the pistol was a beretta, the repeater was a machine gun with a grenade launcher attachment, and the rocket launcher was a stinger, as examples. The mod was simply called "military weapons."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm looking for "Hoth Imperial Base v3.0", a single-player map released for Jedi Outcast. Didn't find on mrwonko's mirror.

I actually have this mod. But I'm not sure if it's 2.0 or 3.0. It's the first map that had a ATAT in it.

I'm looking for Labyrinth(Halloween special)