"I want it from Filefront"

To be honest, I don't need it anymore. I contacted Tyrael himself and he gave it to me. I'm waiting for his permission to upload it here cuz it's not fair that I'm the only one to enjoy it.

Well I'd like to have it. That's weird that he replied to you and not me.

Haha that's the file. Where'd you find it? I had to go to him and ask for it lol.

He probably got it from Tyrael when he made it back in the day. I remember it on the Void and I think @katanamaru was on the Void as well if I'm not mistaken. I just went through some old PM's there and I had some from you katanamaru. Asking how to make animations with Dragon. :P

Here's the thread I'm talking about. I was more involved than I remember. My username was Second Start there. Apparently all username changes went away because that was my original one.

He probably got it from Tyrael when he made it back in the day. I remember it on the Void and I think katanamaru was on the Void as well if I'm not mistaken.

I see. Now we need a way to get a Silver Bladed lightsaber for him and a way to get him to be one of the Jedi Masters in the cutscenes and he'll be complete.

Correct. That's where I got it from. Are you going to upload it here @? I'll get the .sab file I used for the Kyle saber. It only works in sp since I don't have a hilt with two blade tags on the same side. It is OP, but fun as crap!

I will as soon as I get his permission. Or I could just upload it and give him credit.

I see. Now we need a way to get a Silver Bladed lightsaber for him and a way to get him to be one of the Jedi Masters in the cutscenes and he'll be complete.

There's no way to have a silver blade unless you overwrite one of the existing colors. Or code it in.

In the SP cinematic when Luke says his name, I don't think he looks at a specific person, so we could just overwrite one of the default Jedi with him.

Replaced the Jedi Trainer:

8izp.jpg

3bt5.jpg

I kind of like him with this hair better. The other hair looks too blocky.

h3xy.jpg

• 1 month later...

Not worth making a new topic so I'll just post this here - did anyone ever make an A'Sharad Hett model, maybe on the Void or something? It just struck me today that it would be simple enough to frankenstein a Tusken Raider head (either vanilla model or the MC Tusken one) onto the unmasked Hett's body from the Spanki customisation packs. I wondered if it had already been done, and if so if anybody could upload it?

If not, I might look to doing it myself once minilogoguy18's video tutorials are finished and I can learn more about the process of getting models into the game.

Image of the guy here: http://img1.starwars-holonet.com/holonet/dictionnaire/photos/perso_hett_asharad_2.jpg

Circa and Bek like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Not worth making a new topic so I'll just post this here - did anyone ever make an A'Sharad Hett model, maybe on the Void or something? It just struck me today that it would be simple enough to frankenstein a Tusken Raider head (either vanilla model or the MC Tusken one) onto the unmasked Hett's body from the Spanki customisation packs. I wondered if it had already been done, and if so if anybody could upload it?

If not, I might look to doing it myself once minilogoguy18's video tutorials are finished and I can learn more about the process of getting models into the game.

Image of the guy here: http://img1.starwars-holonet.com/holonet/dictionnaire/photos/perso_hett_asharad_2.jpg

I don't know of any Tusken model, but there is a model or skin I should say of A'Sharad Hett in Spanki's Sith Customization. You could check that out if you want.