• 1 month later...

I have this guy :) This ported Q3 model (as well as a number of other old JO reskins and custom models, which now can not be found on the Internet) is present in the very old russian pirate mod (I named it "pirate" since in early 2000-s it was selling — on a disks by post — from the mod team site, and distributed through semi-legal retail networks in the guise of official JO expansion) named Lady Jedi.

hD7ZNbE.png

Download link: http://rgho.st/7TvHfgRgr

DarthStiv, Omega, the_raven and 1 other like this

I have this guy :) This ported Q3 model (as well as a number of other old JO reskins and custom models, which now can not be found on the Internet) is present in the very old russian pirate mod (I named it "pirate" since in early 2000-s it was selling — on a disks by post — from the mod team site, and distributed through semi-legal retail networks in the guise of official JO expansion) named Lady Jedi.

hD7ZNbE.png

Download link: http://rgho.st/7TvHfgRgr

Can i use the model for the Cloud City Modification ? ^^ I think i can found it useful.. Low poly or not i can change textures a bit ;)

Can i use the model for the Cloud City Modification ? ^^ I think i can found it useful.. Low poly or not i can change textures a bit ;)

Yes, ofcourse. It's even not my work in any form — I just collected files and upload it. Unfortunately, I have no idea who the original author of this port is. In the files of Lady Jedi there is no any mention of the original authors of used models and maps, exept for general links to the sites jedioutcast.theforce.ru and jk2files.com, now dead — and in archive copies of these sites this skeleton model does not appear.
the_raven likes this

the pelvis on the skeleton is awful... the rest not much better.

Well i just ;.... saw the model in the modview and i must say... it looks bad... i know it is old and for old game but for jk3 standards it is awful... the hands are funny too 8 tris plane with the texture .. Some one should make or upload the skeleton model for everyone that would be use as the character model and also obj file to be later use as the md3 model - prop on the map

Well i just ;.... saw the model in the modview and i must say... it looks bad... i know it is old and for old game but for jk3 standards it is awful... the hands are funny too 8 tris plane with the texture .. Some one should make or upload the skeleton model for everyone that would be use as the character model and also obj file to be later use as the md3 model - prop on the map

I don't know, it always looked pretty well for me, then again, I never much paid attention to such details :D

What skeleton do you want uploaded? This one, or a freshly-made\ ported one? Because I can upload this one (I have Lady Jedi too :D), and it even came with a black robe! - Basically, in the mod, you'd encounter the skeletons in the very first level as enemies in the protagonist's nightmare. Methinks the robed version was supposed to be a 'scary' Palpatine.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember skeleton from Dark Forces mod on jkhub.. but these was props md3 models :/

Someone should rly export that model for the game.

I may be wrong, but I think those skeletons are the same, just reskinned, posed and converted to .md3.