Trask Ulgo

why

...Why what?

Could you post reference images?, that would help.

I tried, but Internet Explorer Edge or whatever the hell it's called won't let me post images, no matter what I do.

It doesn't let me log in on chrome, or firefox.

...Why what?

I tried, but Internet Explorer Edge or whatever the hell it's called won't let me post images, no matter what I do.

It doesn't let me log in on chrome, or firefox.

I call BS on that. Firefox and Chrome log me in just fine. Plus Edge....Wow. That's even WORSE than Explorer.

As for Trask, Why not?

I agree with @@Circa here, there are so many other cool KOTOR characters that would be cool to see come to JKA. It wouldn't kill to see Trask though. 

I ask for Trask because I already have all the other KOTOR Characters.

I offered to release the mod, but its someone elses work who literally doesn't exist on the interwebs, no name, no identity, nothing.

I posted about it in my "I dunno about this" thread.

If you really wants to see him in the game it would be a very straightforward kitbash as I believe all the pieces are out there. Really good to learn how to fill your own requests, I did and it has been rewarding

I've tried watching a few tutorials and I have no idea what the hell anyone is talking about half the time.

Plus, I can't even draw well, let-alone make a 3D Model, I wouldn't even know what programs to download, I don't even know how to use photoshop, in all honesty.

@ He is referring to "Frankensteining". You literally take two models, put whatever pieces where ever you want, tie stuff together threw the hierarchy which is really easy and bam you got a model. 

@ He is referring to "Frankensteining". You literally take two models, put whatever pieces where ever you want, tie stuff together threw the hierarchy which is really easy and bam you got a model. 

How would I go about doing that? :/

I am learning that myself. This helps a lot

https://jkhub.org/topic/4905-frankensteining-with-blender/

https://jkhub.org/tutorials/article/195-blender-jka-frankenstein-modelling/

At first might be a little bit intimidating and frustrating but the more you try it, the more you learn and like it.

Here is Starkiller's head in Toshi's Luke body with Katanamaru's backhand styles.M465btE.jpg

TheWhitePhoenix, Jrue and Omega like this