Horde mode

Kinda surprised nobody has come up with the idea to do a total conversion horde mode mod for JKA. Ala CoD zombies or something to that effect.

I realize that its unrealistic and I don't have any kind of time to put forth nor am I artistic to create levels or anything.  Just thought I'd throw the idea out there.

"Hey let's just add zombies mode with trooper skins, making some kind of backstory of how all the clones got turned into zombehs for lulz."

Jolly likes this

Kinda surprised nobody has come up with the idea to do a total conversion horde mode mod for JKA. Ala CoD zombies or something to that effect.

I realize that its unrealistic and I don't have any kind of time to put forth nor am I artistic to create levels or anything.  Just thought I'd throw the idea out there.

"Hey let's just add zombies mode with trooper skins, making some kind of backstory of how all the clones got turned into zombehs for lulz."

>Get 31 zombie skins.

>Go to OpenJK Multiplayer

>Create a game with the map you want

>Add all 31 different zombie skins as the bots

>Set it so they can't use weapons

>Add some blood/dismemberment mod

>Profit

The best zombies I've encountered in non-zombie games are the ones, which try to suck out your brains in Vampires Bloodlines: The Masquerade. Like here. Or here

They are featured in several missions there, including the one, where they attack the cemetery gates and you have to stop the freaks from coming into the city. It is funny, that you actually encounter many other peculiar creatures in the very same game. I guess something similar can be made in JA, though the zombies would require new animations.

Langerd likes this