dark_apprentice

Star Wars: Episode IX

I don't care what they say

Episode 9 was amazing

And they dont like it because fandom is toxic and whatever disney does, you'll always hate it

Long live canon

16 hours ago, DarthValeria said:

I don't care what they say

Episode 9 was amazing

And they dont like it because fandom is toxic and whatever disney does, you'll always hate it

Long live canon

You call others toxic yet you fired the first shot....Practice what you preach first before you type something next time, might make you look more legit.

Also: WHO are you talking to? You look like you're talking to EVERYONE who even reads your post, which will make them want to respond more. 

Because you're not making the "canon" any more appeal-able by leaving this. So I will be over here with the Expanded Universe. ALL of it, BTW.

2 hours ago, TheWhitePhoenix said:

You call others toxic yet you fired the first shot....Practice what you preach first before you type something next time, might make you look more legit.

Also: WHO are you talking to? You look like you're talking to EVERYONE who even reads your post, which will make them want to respond more. 

Because you're not making the "canon" any more appeal-able by leaving this. So I will be over here with the Expanded Universe. ALL of it, BTW.

I dont mean people here

I have meant the ones who doesnt understand the rise of skywalker

But it's true, there are toxin fans who insults new movies just because of they hate Disney

But for very old fans who doesnt like it, I respect them ^^