The path of the Apprentice

Yes and also the lights that some other members already mentioned on @@Seven 's thread where he showed his head. At the moment it is just the head and it's textures, but no shaders or anything on it and yes it looks odd.

I have no experience with shaders, but I have the shaders for ben.

I have no experience with shaders, but I have the shaders for be

Well, I have an idea on how to fix his head, maybe without using the right shader, since i am also not so familiar with them, but with some other stuff. But it will be at later point, because now i am learning how to animate for my movie, because i have a good idea for a dogfight.

And until the robes could be figured out how to be fixed here is something on Kenobi, personally i would love to see the Ep3 head and OT robes in game any time soon.

o18sqaE.jpg

Whenever this model ever does get an official Hub release, the hand skin will need altering to match the lightness of the head skin. I believe Seven will release it with the official TFU robes.

Whenever this model ever does get an official Hub release, the hand skin will need altering to match the lightness of the head skin. I believe Seven will release it with the official TFU robes.

Those are the official TFU robes WOW O_____o just changed the hands to Kyle Katarn's hands that is why they're color doesn't match the face color... It is not finished.

TheWhitePhoenix and Daedra like this

Those are the official TFU robes WOW O_____o just changed the hands to Kyle Katarn's hands that is why they're color doesn't match the face color... It is not finished.

I have slept and I can now see that clearly. :D

Well TFU has different robes made specifically for quigon, anakin, obi wan, mace, and someone else I'm forgetting.

I think these robes are really good quality and it would be awesome to have a "TFU Robe Customization Pack" so you could select whichever robe you want on your starting character. I know you have a lot to do but I think people would take inspiration from it and attempt this if you didn't end up doing this yourself.

I think these robes are really good quality and it would be awesome to have a "TFU Robe Customization Pack" so you could select whichever robe you want on your starting character. I know you have a lot to do but I think people would take inspiration from it and attempt this if you didn't end up doing this yourself.

I actually broke some ground today on the weighting. Hopefully I'll be done with the first robe soon.

dark_apprentice likes this

@@dark_apprentice it looks good, but you really should be more clear when something you present is a port or your own release. I believe that head is from star wars pinball. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk :P, but there's some rules for porting models.

Look who is talking about rules and porting models over the JKHub lol :D It is from SW Pinball, i didn't mention that or that is my own, i just showed off the model, since there were 2 dead models made from scratch of the First Order's Flame and Snow troopers, but since they did not make it in here and no one else would do it.....

@@GPChannel this one is the flame friend, but the snow trooper will need a helmet different from Vader's one and I will leave that for some one else.

Look who is talking about rules and porting models over the JKHub lol :D It is from SW Pinball, i didn't mention that or that is my own, i just showed off the model, since there were 2 dead models made from scratch of the First Order's Flame and Snow troopers, but since they did not make it in here and no one else would do.

Right I understand but my point is when you present a model you should just mention if it is from a game. When you don't readers will assume that you made it yourself. Theres nothing wrong with porting a model, but you have to be clear about its origin.