The path of the Apprentice

ok

Alright maybe that was uncalled for, but you've just been very disrespectful to dark_apprentice about his model and it's getting tiresome.

HIS model? Oh, see... maybe thats where the confusion lies.

Port whatever u fellas want, I just feel as if it belongs on a different website or at least moved out of artists alley

Guys, can we PLEASE not turn Dark's forum into a dogfight show? Anyways, misunderstandings are just that. Nothing to go at each others throats about.

GMRobinHood likes this

Well that would be good if the guy didn't come to this thread purely to attack

Seemed more like a misunderstanding, than anything else. Regardless, It's resolved. So let's all get back on topic and enjoy what Dark_Apprentice previews and releases, as he's doing A LOT for us alongside Jeff and others. :)

Hey people calm your tits. I am making Frankenstein models in order to bring the fans of SW in here something they want to have in game, since the people who can build a model from scratch are busy and not able to take each request! I do it for fun and to escape my f***d up reality cuz I work 3 jobs and on few side projects on my own. JKA just makes me wanna live one more day, so if you Chalk dislike a model or more, than no one can change your mind if u feel like not downloading it. BTW if you think this is not good to be here than you must feel the same way for the Imperial Gunner or for Lt.Claim and many others. So please calm and whenever you are ready to release YOUR OWN version just do it :)

I know a full model that is ported is against the rules here, but I thought parts of a model that is ported is okay? Correct me if I'm wrong but I could of swore I saw uploads on here where parts of a model had ported content. I think dark_apprentice did a good job with those starkiller models, I think it really got out of hand with the previous posts about it though.

I know a full model that is ported is against the rules here, but I thought parts of a model that is ported is okay? Correct me if I'm wrong but I could of swore I saw uploads on here where parts of a model had ported content. I think dark_apprentice did a good job with those starkiller models, I think it really got out of hand with the previous posts about it though.

You can do parts yes, I don't know the exact rules, but its something like you have to edit the model in some way (ex: just use the head)

For the JKHub STAFF to approve the outfit pack and release it in here wow... You missed the post with the link to the pack?! It's been uploaded last night and got permission from every one needed.

Oh my bad, I thought you were saying something to the effect of, the head wasn't changed enough so it got rejected. Misread

You would think even just a head ported and left the way it is on a custom body would be okay, since it's not a fully ported model from head to toe. To me that's common sense for the rules here from my understanding anyway. I believe his starkiller pack should be approved, because I see no rule breaking here. I think people are just jumping on this too hard and getting carried away forgetting what's actually allowed to be uploaded.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

@@Seven in case you don't understand what @@ChalklYne meant:

JKHub has had issues with porting, taking content from other games where they don't own copyright and releasing it as a mod for this one, because it can get them into legal trouble. the old rules used to be no porting whatsoever which is what I think ChalklYne is still under the impression, but I think there was an executive decision to allow models as long as they're not comprised of completely ported material. there's still legal issues but since this site operates under an obscure game that's not in control of EA its unlikely there'll be an inquiry.

based on what has been allowed @@dark_apprentice, your Starkiller pack should be approved with no issues.