The path of the Apprentice

I made a sounds for the Deadpool skin (if its okay)... @@dark_apprentice

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/j7MW8oiU/file.html

Perfect I forgot to add my sound packs I've made for him on the character so you can use the one you have made ;) It is ok as long as you updated your model from the latest link, because the one u downloaded at first had some issues with the weights.

Smoo likes this

@@The Punisher this is special for you as promissed. The idea for a similar desing was inspired from a fan made 3D model by Obi_Omen for Darth Plagueis.

Model is created thanks to Kualan, PsykoSith, Lt Claim, Raven Software/Bioware (usign Kualan's Rebels Grand Inquisitor), Base JKA Boba Fett, Jeff for the hips of his Tenebrous model, Hirman/Kualan's Plagueis model, BackFlip & EA Battlefront for Vader's cape. This model is not released yet, because I need to request permissions.

ORIGINAL 3D model by Obi_Omen:

4dc6bfd07ef376e938757a48501ce53ab392810e

bfec9f83005355b69eea875b2e00ba0e04708970

My version based on his visual design of Darth Plagueis inspired for JKA:

NEjXaxg.jpg

GkMHL1B.jpg

6GHXyGb.jpg

@@The Punisher this is special for you as promissed. The idea for a similar desing was inspired from a fan made 3D model by Obi_Omen for Darth Plagueis.

Model is created thanks to Kualan, PsykoSith, Lt Claim, Raven Software/Bioware (usign Kualan's Rebels Grand Inquisitor), Base JKA Boba Fett, Jeff for the hips of his Tenebrous model, Hirman/Kualan's Plagueis model, BackFlip & EA Battlefront for Vader's cape. This model is not released yet, because I need to request permissions.

ORIGINAL 3D model by Obi_Omen:

4dc6bfd07ef376e938757a48501ce53ab392810ebfec9f83005355b69eea875b2e00ba0e04708970

My version based on his visual design of Darth Plagueis inspired for JKA:

NEjXaxg.jpgGkMHL1B.jpg6GHXyGb.jpg

Really AWESOME man! Thx!!!! Looking fwd for it!

Smoo likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

I can see only grey eyes :D

I am glad to hear this from a person who actually loves the original Toshi design of his Luke Skywalker made from scratch. It is all depending on the monitor you use and of course the personal taste and point of view. From my side the eyes are blue, not that "sky" blue color or any brighter blue, but blue and far from actual grey colors of a human's eyes. Just like the point of view changes in time with the director himself and releasing tones of stupid "changes for good" like special editions, limited editions, digital editions of the OT movies and when we go back to the original original trilogy we all love it. If you want I can give you this model, you can change the eyes to be more blue-ish or Sky blue or whatever and play with it. The model is made because I loved the Dark Empire comic books and wanted to play with Dark Side Luke Skywalker dressed in his father's costume and instead of the mask using a vampire cape.

Penekowski likes this

It is a EA 2015 Battlefront Luke Skywalker Return of the Jedi head, by Seven. I have only changed the hair texture to use the one from The Force Unleashed Rebel Pilot Luke model and lighten up a little bit the contrast of the original head texture so it's not so dark-brownish as the one Seven released. Eyes and eye textures are from Toshi's Luke Skywalker original eye textures (clear and blue, instead of bloody white and blue).

Another custom project, after I saw a spoiler video on YouTube, from the Star Wars Rogue One: Creature Featurette I thought why not making this for myself. Torso, arms and legs: Kyle Katarn, body textures from Oobah's "SP Monk Robe pack" Head is from my version of 1983 Anakin Skywalker Jedi Master (Sebastian Shaw), made with iClone. Not quite happy with the face, because it's from Anakin's light side (a little bit smiling). Scars are from original photos of Sebastian Shaw and Darth Vader's unmasked bust. Also the model will not include the robotic limbs for now.

0tMGouK.jpg

Another custom project, after I saw a spoiler video on YouTube, from the Star Wars Rogue One: Creature Featurette I thought why not making this for myself. Torso, arms and legs: Kyle Katarn, body textures from Oobah's "SP Monk Robe pack" Head is from my version of 1983 Anakin Skywalker Jedi Master (Sebastian Shaw), made with iClone. Not quite happy with the face, because it's from Anakin's light side (a little bit smiling). Scars are from original photos of Sebastian Shaw and Darth Vader's unmasked bust. Also the model will not include the robotic limbs for now.

0tMGouK.jpg

Interesting approach. The skin tone needs to be a little bit paler, but that's all.

By the way, he kinda reminds me of Jean-Luc Picard from Star Trek: The Next Generation. And I don't mean that as a critique.

1408084635508.jpg

Actually, it would be pretty cool to have a Picard model here. The head of your model would be the perfect basis.

• 2 weeks later...