Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission - WIP

for hologram i can make two models - the hologram without anybody and hologram with the imperial officer. Script will change the model tagged to the hand after sound ;)

I thought that this mission would be Vader only - personal mission , without any help of stormtroopers and even without Emperor knownledge. 

Maybe i will add it to the second mission O.O Tie Fighters and Tie Bombers attack sound rly cool.. but now i dont see any place where it could work.. :(

Yes I have a princess Leia hologram in my level. All I did was open up an md3 in milkshape, reposition it and save as: Then I made a no clip shader for it. However, you may wish to do some animation of your hologram and I'm not sure how to do that.

Also, I think that the missing lightsaber makes for an interesting story in itself. I think thats why there was no other short clip in ESB showing anything about the saber. Because Bespin is obviously my favorite part of SW I would be willing to help out with your mod wherever possible. No credit necessary.

https://jkhub.org/files/file/1769-bespin-towers/

Langerd likes this

Hmm .. ok . The name of the guy is Raxle Vercel  . He was a Chiss senator who helped the jedis in times of Clone Wars. After Order 66 , the rise of the galactic empire he started to help the rebelion. With rumors and contacts he found out who killed his best friends from jedi temple - of course Vader. Seeking for revenge he heard that he was on the Bespin. With big amount of credits, using situation that Lando has left and city was abandoned he  made cloud city his factory and base. Hacking Lobot-like guys , getting more respect because of his political experience. He quickly became new Baron with only one purpose - to kill Vader. That is why Cloud City is now more battle station - like and have more garrisons and soldiers.

Here is my little story ^^ Of course knowing that Vader is powerful he planned this for years.. not jumping at him in rage with knife.

Also i am thinking about adding some jedi here that were hiding after order 66 and Raxle would be one of them. He would study from jedi that survived and create the group with them to kill the Sith Lord.

Yes I have a princess Leia hologram in my level. All I did was open up an md3 in milkshape, reposition it and save as: Then I made a no clip shader for it. However, you may wish to do some animation of your hologram and I'm not sure how to do that.

Also, I think that the missing lightsaber makes for an interesting story in itself. I think thats why there was no other short clip in ESB showing anything about the saber. Because Bespin is obviously my favorite part of SW I would be willing to help out with your mod wherever possible. No credit necessary.

https://jkhub.org/files/file/1769-bespin-towers/

I think that changing imperial officer textures to look hologram like and use his lower lod to place him on the hologram is enough. He will just stand with hands on the back (like imperials :P).

and Maz later stole the saber from Raxle

ESB Vader for you

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=1abfb4ad6a111ca6be352e1df5b89d45&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6026&p=106122&md5check=ecba2a4d3033837a868480b442547b35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,TUN1h05-KTs'); //]]></script>7rVNGVQ.jpg&&0

How he looks in the game? OuO

Nice job so far. I love S/P and puzzles. I think Vader needs 4 Stormies to follow him. Vader didn't usually go by himself anywhere. Maybe start off with 2 Stormies which may end up dying and then meet up with 2 more close to the end? You see that in JK S/P as well, that sometimes our main character gets help. Or that Vader requires help at some point. Just some ideas.

Langerd likes this

Thanks guys! :)

Looks Good. Is the mod just one map or is it going to be sectioned?

I planned 3 part maps - this is first mission

Nice job so far. I love S/P and puzzles. I think Vader needs 4 Stormies to follow him. Vader didn't usually go by himself anywhere. Maybe start off with 2 Stormies which may end up dying and then meet up with 2 more close to the end? You see that in JK S/P as well, that sometimes our main character gets help. Or that Vader requires help at some point. Just some ideas.

Hmm i will think about it ;) (Well ... the problem would be with the first cutscene.. There is only one Tie fighter ((tie advanced of course)) )

Looks great, I think a new HUD would benefit greatly for this mod. 

Maybe later :) First i want to upload Beta version.

GMRobinHood, yeyo JK, Jolly and 1 other like this

Well regarding your TIE advanced.... you could have the first part of the story just like you have done it and then have the Stormies come in on another landing pad in a Lambda shuttle. So it would be Vader moving his way along through corridors and then: (cutscene video) "Troop transport arriving at pad 23-A, lord Vader" "We are awaiting your orders." (video shows shuttle landing.... bottom opening....and 5 Stormies with 2 squad leaders coming out and waiting at the shuttle area for Vader.)

Langerd likes this

Well regarding your TIE advanced.... you could have the first part of the story just like you have done it and then have the Stormies come in on another landing pad in a Lambda shuttle. So it would be Vader moving his way along through corridors and then: (cutscene video) "Troop transport arriving at pad 23-A, lord Vader" "We are awaiting your orders." (video shows shuttle landing.... bottom opening....and 5 Stormies with 2 squad leaders coming out and waiting at the shuttle area for Vader.)

This "Troop transport arriving at pad 23-A, lord Vader" "We are awaiting your orders." can be in this cutscene with hologram. I will think about this. ;)

Edit: Well here is one thing. Do You remember Guys this imperial officer? :

daine-jir.jpg

This character vanished... after Tanvive IV assault.. And it is a shame.. Why?? Because this is the ONLY one imperial officer that was tlaking with Vader like work mates.

He was talking with him normally , without shitting his pants, without fear, just like mates. And that .. confused me O_O All officers later were scared and always look out what they saying. Not this guy! And he was COMMANDER!

However, many suspected he would not last long under Vader's command after he called one of the Dark Lord's decisions into doubt. Vader was impressed with Jir's brutal honesty, and promoted him instead of killing him.

This guy has some balls XD

Maybe i will add him to the mix. Who knows.. i am always the guy that have many ideas but when i want to accomplish them... I find there is too much work X)

Edited by Langerd
  • 2 weeks later...

hey @@Langerd is there anyway you could re-name the topic? its a little confusing at the moment because at first glance I think its to do with a model (Bespin Elite Guard) when really this is a thread for an entire SP level. might even bring in some more people, I think something like 'Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission' is more enticing than 'Bespin elite guard and some maps' :P

Langerd likes this

hey @@Langerd is there anyway you could re-name the topic? its a little confusing at the moment because at first glance I think its to do with a model (Bespin Elite Guard) when really this is a thread for an entire SP level. might even bring in some more people, I think something like 'Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission' is more enticing than 'Bespin elite guard and some maps' :P

How to do this? I thought this is Admins only D: