Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission - WIP

This is so exciting! Will your map have specific objectives and cinematics? 

There are some cutscenes that i want to add but i didnt make objectives.. Well You must turn on something , go there , destroy this but there is no datapad that Tells You what to do. I dont know how to do them

There are some cutscenes that i want to add but i didnt make objectives.. Well You must turn on something , go there , destroy this but there is no datapad that Tells You what to do. I dont know how to do them

You can replace the original objectives with new ones for the mod, and add them in the map with scripts. Refer to this post, in case it might help:

https://jkhub.org/topic/5149-lets-map-singleplayer/page-2?do=findComment&comment=76721

GMRobinHood and Langerd like this

You can replace the original objectives with new ones for the mod, and add them in the map with scripts. Refer to this post, in case it might help:

https://jkhub.org/topic/5149-lets-map-singleplayer/page-2?do=findComment&comment=76721

Ok.. Well.. i am making it right now. I changed in strings objectives from Hoth maps. Also i am adding some sound fix so realase can wait a little ;) (also i will work on the cutscene)

Ramikad likes this

Well sry here guys.. I kinda say things too early.

My Father changed plans and i had to go *easter* with my family. And .. i couldnt finish this modification. I rly want to end it and realese the BETA version. Only first mission.
The last thing that i have to do is to fix the objectives, add some cutscenes with... my voice (i hope they wont suck) and some other fixes.

No worries take your time and be happy your family won't visit an Orthodox's easter in a week later :D out of the fun, just take your time and do the best when you are ready. Btw i am looking forward to play on this one as Darth Vader *blush* *kylorenvaderfanboymuchmore* :D :D

Well as You can see on my Avatar.. It is not hard to guess which character is my favourite. :D

Hmm.. We are killing Bespin Cops as Jaden . Playing Vader would make more sense...

Do we prefer to play as Vader on this one? I can change some things and maybe make some voices.. If they wont sound like completely shit.

Jeff and dark_apprentice like this

Well i made the npc of the vader.. i add the force grip to level 5 as a joke... But something Very weird.. happend..

When i was using force grip on the enemies.. They just die.. 1 second .. death.

I used a cheat g_debugdamage 1 to see damage... IT DEALS 10000 DMG. WTF??!?!?

I CAN KILL Tavion with scepter!!! IN 1 SECOND if I will deal ldmg with force grip. Of course she is pushing me back but after 4th-5th times... She dies...

dee518ea721399c4998be40a36f762c6.jpg
570ce1a0631a8ad220ecabb104725298.jpg
b9aadc4486f9881eec50ae812b1c6b85.jpg

I play this game.. for what 10-11 years?? And i still find some new stuff.. The OP force grip is good for Vader. Giving him Desann class and force grip to lvl 5

Dont look on shitty lightning on the map. Quick checking for cutscenes.

The game just said : You play Darth Vader huh?!? YOU CAN KILL ENEMIES RIGHT AWAY!

Yeah that's pretty fun  :P , I already knew that bout some years ago. These are the effects on other fps:

LVL 5 DRAIN - Can drain npcs even if they have absorb on

LVL 5 SPEED - Makes you run at speeds of "timescale 99" 

LVL 5 SABER THROW - You can throw your lightsaber to infinite lenghts until your force meter goes to zero

LVL 5 SABER DEFENSE - The npc doesn't attempt to deflect blaster bolts (sucks)

LVL 5 SABER OFFENSE - pushes harder in saber locks/parries 

LVL 5 PUSH/PULL - Push and pull don't push or pull anything so they become worse than lvl 1 and thus are useless.

LVL 5 JUMP - Makes you jump to a height between lvl1 and lvl2 jump while retaining the ability to make wall acrobatics.

LVL 4 MINDTRICK - Makes you able to control any npc (had some fun with this one  :shifty:

LVL 5 DARKRAGE - Crashed the game for me  :shrug:

Grip acts like you stated and the rest of the force powers don't do anything else.

Langerd and Maksman like this

Yeah that's pretty fun  :P , I already knew that bout some years ago. These are the effects on other fps:

LVL 5 DRAIN - Can drain npcs even if they have absorb on

LVL 5 SPEED - Makes you run at speeds of "timescale 99" 

LVL 5 SABER THROW - You can throw your lightsaber to infinite lenghts until your force meter goes to zero

LVL 5 SABER DEFENSE - The npc doesn't attempt to deflect blaster bolts (sucks)

LVL 5 SABER OFFENSE - pushes harder in saber locks/parries 

LVL 5 PUSH/PULL - Push and pull don't push or pull anything so they become worse than lvl 1 and thus are useless.

LVL 5 JUMP - Makes you jump to a height between lvl1 and lvl2 jump while retaining the ability to make wall acrobatics.

LVL 4 MINDTRICK - Makes you able to control any npc (had some fun with this one  :shifty:

LVL 5 DARKRAGE - Crashed the game for me  :shrug:

Grip acts like you stated and the rest of the force powers don't do anything else.

LVL 5 SABER DEFENSE Yep i also find out .. it sucks but in some way it is cool for the medieval modifications when someone has shields.

Anyway now i am changing modification to play as Vader. Some voices are weird.. and i had to download star wars hilt pack for his lightsaber (that looks nice)...

In other words... I must again ask some guys for permission and keep goin T.T

-Ask for permission

-change X-wing to Lambda shuttle or Tie Advanced

-Add nice Cutscene and some vocies.

Maksman likes this

d3277de89315798494034a17892d914f.jpg
f4cf74bcc1b8851656ced17ff9a0903e.jpg
b318538d46a6fb2c996c4d1fecd7047d.jpg
1fb532d4162564ec20ff2d7426e335de.jpg
fd72f254a769a495fb2fe722adaedc17.jpg
69e121dabec6189b661eb8a2640513ff.jpg
37e5e9b6002f162b2f20c36ba34c3ed9.jpg
189f5861f3a9fe023871ac628729a3aa.jpg
471633d31a849585a8aeeb81413dc551.jpg
78ad76b78c6cac45c2f35fa7244bbf3a.jpg

I must say.. that was very VERY good idea.

The Vader on one cinematic is bugged because.. JEDI_VADER model is bugged for some reason. I will use default Vader model with the npc - also it will accept the scale ;)
Some information for You guys:

Vader is not an acrobatic Sith . So his movement is slower and limited . He cant flip when jump and also he cant do rolls when crouch. I thought that it will make game little harder but also make You feel like playing real Vader.
Of Course You can use force speed and jump with lvl 2 (Lvl 3 can send us very high and far.. My map would be 2 times bigger to make some places unreachable.. And i think it is stupid to make a big hall maps only because jedi can jump up there :/ )
We can grip with instant kill :) Remember that.

I also changed the textures of the Tie Advanced.
I also thinking about one thing - i removed to check how Vader would look without his cape. Dont get me wrong.. The Cape is Classy! But i think that this version would be more battle like. (and .. to be honest i think that cape looks nice but it look weird :/)

//<![CDATA[

(function(){var g=this,h=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=g;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var l=function(b){var d=b.length;if(0<d){for(var a=Array(d),c=0;c<d;c++)a[c]=b[c];return a}return[]};var m=function(b){var d=window;if(d.addEventListener)d.addEventListener("load",b,!1);else if(d.attachEvent)d.attachEvent("onload",b);else{var a=d.onload;d.onload=function(){b.call(this);a&&a.call(this)}}};var n,p=function(b,d,a,c,e){this.f=b;this.h=d;this.i=a;this.c=e;this.e={height:window.innerHeight||document.documentElement.clientHeight||document.body.clientHeight,width:window.innerWidth||document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth};this.g=c;this.b={};this.a=[];this.d={}},q=function(b,d){var a,c,e=d.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");if(a=e&&!(e in b.d))if(0>=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?

window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});

h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});

var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c<d.length;++c)a=a.concat(l(document.getElementsByTagName(d[c])));if(0!=a.length&&a[0].getBoundingClientRect){for(c=0;d=a[c];++c)q(b,d);a="oh="+b.i;b.c&&(a+="&n="+b.c);if(d=0!=b.a.length)for(a+="&ci="+encodeURIComponent(b.a[0]),c=1;c<b.a.length;++c){var e=","+encodeURIComponent(b.a[c]);131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;

if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=

0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0<a.width&&0<a.height&&0<a.naturalWidth&&0<a.naturalHeight||e in b&&a.width>=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();

pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=6026&p=105972&md5check=95b12bedbeabe874685ce367ae3dde11&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,lRPyIkR1EH4');

//]]>d3277de89315798494034a17892d914f.jpgf4cf74bcc1b8851656ced17ff9a0903e.jpgb318538d46a6fb2c996c4d1fecd7047d.jpg1fb532d4162564ec20ff2d7426e335de.jpgfd72f254a769a495fb2fe722adaedc17.jpg69e121dabec6189b661eb8a2640513ff.jpg37e5e9b6002f162b2f20c36ba34c3ed9.jpg189f5861f3a9fe023871ac628729a3aa.jpg471633d31a849585a8aeeb81413dc551.jpg78ad76b78c6cac45c2f35fa7244bbf3a.jpg

I must say.. that was very VERY good idea.

The Vader on one cinematic is bugged because.. JEDI_VADER model is bugged for some reason. I will use default Vader model with the npc - also it will accept the scale ;)

Some information for You guys:

Vader is not an acrobatic Sith . So his movement is slower and limited . He cant flip when jump and also he cant do rolls when crouch. I thought that it will make game little harder but also make You feel like playing real Vader.

Of Course You can use force speed and jump with lvl 2 (Lvl 3 can send us very high and far.. My map would be 2 times bigger to make some places unreachable.. And i think it is stupid to make a big hall maps only because jedi can jump up there :/ )

We can grip with instant kill :) Remember that.

I also changed the textures of the Tie Advanced.

I also thinking about one thing - i removed to check how Vader would look without his cape. Dont get me wrong.. The Cape is Classy! But i think that this version would be more battle like. (and .. to be honest i think that cape looks nice but it look weird :/)

Love you so much for the restricted movement for vader. I like the cape as is though, with maybe better cape animations but i don't know how doable that is.

Love you so much for the restricted movement for vader. I like the cape as is though, with maybe better cape animations but i don't know how doable that is.

Well ask Toshi because this is his model :P (This Vader is not mine btw .. I will only change skin a bit because i want him look more like one from ESB)

Cape sucks in Jk3 because.. Jk3 dont have phisycs option and other stuff.

Playing as him ... is amazing feel. Rly amazing OvO

Ok I have a little story here.

Vader thought  "Hmm When i chopped my son's hand off his lightsaber dropped down".He heard the rumors that hilt was found in vents of the station and that cloud city wasnt abandoned. After the Lando left the city, one guy who has a big amount of credits took control of whole city . Vader wanted to contact this guy. The only thing that he heard about the lightsaber was "I saw it on my table ... but someone gave me better offer than You" in sneaky and funny tone. Vader decide to meet with him personally ... But quickly this diplomatic mission will change to the slaughter..

RAILBACK and dark_apprentice like this

Ok I have a little story here.

Vader thought  "Hmm When i chopped my son's hand off his lightsaber dropped down".He heard the rumors that hilt was found in vents of the station and that cloud city wasnt abandoned. After the Lando left the city, one guy who has a big amount of credits took control of whole city . Vader wanted to contact this guy. The only thing that he heard about the lightsaber was "I saw it on my table ... but someone gave me better offer than You" in sneaky and funny tone. Vader decide to meet with him personally ... But quickly this diplomatic mission will change to the slaughter..

I like it. Will you use sound clips from the movie for the cinematics? Vader would have a personal attachment to the saber since really... it's his old saber.

Langerd and dark_apprentice like this

I like it. Will you use sound clips from the movie for the cinematics? Vader would have a personal attachment to the saber since really... it's his old saber.

I have downloaded the star wars sound pack that uploaded by Circa if remember correctly. There are some rly cool voices , without effects, lightsaber sounds and without music - It is very helpful.

Maybe i will use my microphone.. And mix voice .. but this is the last solution that would work X)

Yeah.. It is strange to me that nobody gave a damn about this lightsaber :/ It magically showed up in the newest movie..

I think that Vader came back to the Cloud City to look after it but someone already took it. Even if we see it in the new movie it sucks that we dont know how exaclty and who found it. Was it Luke?  Or Vader? Or it wont be answered competely... Who knows..

This is one of the biggest question from the force awekens.. But still i there are a lt other questions..

-The lightsaber. Who and how??

-First Order and Snoke ? Who is he and how all of this exist?

-Rey and Luke's past

-And one scene that confused me: Kylo Ren suggest to Hux that they should consider to use clones instead programed soldiers... CLONES??? Many comics, Sources, even original trilogy showed a little that stormtroopers are not clones... So this First Order army on the Starkiller base... They may be ONLY these programed soldiers who are in command of General Hux AND Starkiller base was not the biggest base that First Order has.. I think that it was a temporary weapon to do one or two things. Snoke was completely "Meh.. dont give damn" about this base destruction. And of course it was in the freaking planet... Planet cant move (i dont believe that it could move .. that would be ridiculous) And it took power from the sun.. So the source of power was limited - So it was only for one, two shot weapon.

In my opinion it makes sense because in world war II Germans build bunkers and bases with MAssive weapons and they spend a lot of material and time to build them. Sometimes they couldnt finish them and just forget about them.

That is why starkiller base was in the planet, it was temporary and Snoke didnt gave single F@$k about losing it. Because they have something more powerful in their pockets :P

Well O_O Of topic here...

Vader will land on the platform. The guy that looks like lobot (not this movie Lobot .. the other guy with the same headset XD) will came to Vader with two bodyguards. This "lobot guy" will start speaking to Vader. BUT it will be this freaking milioner guy that find the saber but he will speak through "Lobot guy" (Sry my english suck and i dont know if You understand what i have on mind). He will make fun of Vader and because of his jokes and his laughable attitude will make Vader PISS OFF . He will turn the lightsaber and chop Lobots head off. And than He will say: - I will get lightsaber even if would have to kill everyone on my way. And... ^^ Start the mission with two bodyguards shooting at us.

I can also make conversation between Vader and some imperial officer through communiacator.

I dont know if these ideas are cool or not. Write some ! Every idea would help me :)

dark_apprentice likes this

Well O_O Of topic here...

Vader will land on the platform. The guy that looks like lobot (not this movie Lobot .. the other guy with the same headset XD) will came to Vader with two bodyguards. This "lobot guy" will start speaking to Vader. BUT it will be this freaking milioner guy that find the saber but he will speak through "Lobot guy" (Sry my english suck and i dont know if You understand what i have on mind). He will make fun of Vader and because of his jokes and his laughable attitude will make Vader PISS OFF . He will turn the lightsaber and chop Lobots head off. And than He will say: - I will get lightsaber even if would have to kill everyone on my way. And... ^^ Start the mission with two bodyguards shooting at us.

I can also make conversation between Vader and some imperial officer through communiacator.

I dont know if these ideas are cool or not. Write some ! Every idea would help me :)

I think it will be a good bonus, if are able to make Vader in a conversation with an Imperial officer through communiator or even a hologram one? Also one more bonus that he (Vader) takes a call or something like that, and a bunch of his best Stormtroopers arrive on the battle to help out, but in the end it's all up to Vader to kill every single rebel. Perhaps something in this line of thoughts? Would be cool to see few TIE Fighters/ TIE Interceptors OR TIE Bombers to drop the bombs on Bespin. Ermm there should also be something really catchy about the story line behind this person who took Luke's lightsaber, that will make this mission more interesting and whoever plays as Vader will have the same desire to take that weapon (pretty much as Kylo Ren was also wanting it like it's a cup of Nutella :D if you can get my mind here)

Langerd likes this

I think it will be a good bonus, if are able to make Vader in a conversation with an Imperial officer through communiator or even a hologram one? Also one more bonus that he (Vader) takes a call or something like that, and a bunch of his best Stormtroopers arrive on the battle to help out, but in the end it's all up to Vader to kill every single rebel. Perhaps something in this line of thoughts? Would be cool to see few TIE Fighters/ TIE Interceptors OR TIE Bombers to drop the bombs on Bespin. Ermm there should also be something really catchy about the story line behind this person who took Luke's lightsaber, that will make this mission more interesting and whoever plays as Vader will have the same desire to take that weapon (pretty much as Kylo Ren was also wanting it like it's a cup of Nutella :D if you can get my mind here)

for hologram i can make two models - the hologram without anybody and hologram with the imperial officer. Script will change the model tagged to the hand after sound ;)

I thought that this mission would be Vader only - personal mission , without any help of stormtroopers and even without Emperor knownledge. 

Maybe i will add it to the second mission O.O Tie Fighters and Tie Bombers attack sound rly cool.. but now i dont see any place where it could work.. :(