[Request] Original Anakin Skywalker (Episode VI)

You know, we have plenty, if not a shitload of Anakin related stuff here. That's a good thing actually.

But what bothers me is the fact that no one ever created a model of the original Anakin Skywalker,

who was portrayed by Sebastian Shaw. (Well, at least I don't know if anyone ever made one.)

Spirits_copy1.jpg

Although I accept the fact that Hayden Christensen's force spirit is canon,

I think it would be great to honor Sebastian Shaw's Anakin.

In my opinion this change was totally screwd up... I mean his look doesnt changed after 20 years? (or more?) Wha??? And yeah .. lets kill the actor that has ... i dont know 5 minutes in the entire trilogy? (dont know if it is true but... as Vader yeah)

About the skin hmm I think that the reason that nobody made it was that nobody needed it. And maybe one of the most ipmortant reason was that nobody wanted to play as the grandpa. They would choose younger stronger jedi. (look starkiller,anakin ep3 and even maul... Good lookin in some way XD and more appearance in the games and movies)

Lancelot likes this

In my opinion this change was totally screwd up... I mean his look doesnt changed after 20 years? (or more?) Wha??? And yeah .. lets kill the actor that has ... i dont know 5 minutes in the entire trilogy? (dont know if it is true but... as Vader yeah)

About the skin hmm I think that the reason that nobody made it was that nobody needed it. And maybe one of the most ipmortant reason was that nobody wanted to play as the grandpa. They would choose younger stronger jedi. (look starkiller,anakin ep3 and even maul... Good lookin in some way XD and more appearance in the games and movies)

I am not entierly sure, I love playing as Sheev and spamming the 'unlimited powah' taunt. But maybe that's because I like the character, not because he's an evil grandpa.

Langerd likes this

I am not entierly sure, I love playing as Sheev and spamming the 'unlimited powah' taunt. But maybe that's because I like the character, not because he's an evil grandpa.

He he :P Well i like to play as the Kel Dor jedi and i am not a big fan of these young cute looking OP in some way guys.

I thinking about that maybe because these 3 characters are VEeeeery popular and many skins , models (good and bad) were made.

About Palpatine there are many skins and models too and probably because there were made in the same reasons as You ;) In my opinion Sidious is one of the best characters in the Star Wars and one of the best vilians in the history of film.

And Yeah XD unlimated powaaah is very funny. I remember a video on Youtube called : How to lightsaber. There is a hilarious moment with this taunt

Noodle likes this

He he :P Well i like to play as the Kel Dor jedi and i am not a big fan of these young cute looking OP in some way guys.

I thinking about that maybe because these 3 characters are VEeeeery popular and many skins , models (good and bad) were made.

About Palpatine there are many skins and models too and probably because there were made in the same reasons as You ;) In my opinion Sidious is one of the best characters in the Star Wars and one of the best vilians in the history of film.

And Yeah XD unlimated powaaah is very funny. I remember a video on Youtube called : How to lightsaber. There is a hilarious moment with this taunt

Kel bros 4 life 

20u22y0.jpg

On topic: There are some vader models without the helmet, right? Maybe someone can make a frankenstein between that head and Hapslash's Obi-wan model. 

Langerd likes this

What's wrong with Hayden?

Plenty. Anakin came back to the light side before he died, so it should always be Shaw. Hopefully Disney realises this and will put him back in once a new box set comes out.

That, and Hayden made Anakin look like a whiny bitch in EP3. They should have gotten a better actor for EP3. Heck, even the guy who voices Anakin in clone wars was better.

George's writing made Anakin look like a whiny bitch in EP3.* Actually, the same can be said for the other two prequels.

Hayden's a fine actor, though I do agree the TCW voice actor had a way more fitting voice. But I wouldn't sh!t on Hayden just because he was caught in the cloud of George's ability to piss off Star Wars fans with bad ideas and scripts and everything. Ewan McGregor acted just as badly in some of the same scenes. If I went by your logic completely, then that means Ewan McGregor should be replaced too.

Besides, Shaw basically represents a dying Vader. Hayden was the actual Anakin Skywalker, the Jedi Knight. It's what he looked like when he was a Jedi; a good person, at least.

George's writing made Anakin look like a whiny bitch in EP3.* Actually, the same can be said for the other two prequels.

Hayden's a fine actor, though I do agree the TCW voice actor had a way more fitting voice. But I wouldn't sh!t on Hayden just because he was caught in the cloud of George's ability to piss off Star Wars fans with bad ideas and scripts and everything. Ewan McGregor acted just as badly in some of the same scenes. If I went by your logic completely, then that means Ewan McGregor should be replaced too.

Besides, Shaw basically represents a dying Vader. Hayden was the actual Anakin Skywalker, the Jedi Knight. It's what he looked like when he was a Jedi; a good person, at least.

After watching TCW I think George has great ideas but needs talented people to execute them. When I think in Anakin as a character, I picture him as his TCW self, not the prequels'. 

Lamented likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Come on people @@Lancelot is not the only 1 here, who wants the old Anakin Skywalker as a Jedi in his Jedi Robes. I myself am new with Blender and not able to do it for him, but I could provide you with a nice face texture that is cleared and only need some hair in the texture, but mostly needs a body of Jedi Robes human male!

A texture would be a start at least. Give it a try.  ;)

I think a head created from scratch and frankensteining it on an existing Ben Kenobi model (not HapSlash's Kenobi) would work, as Anakin and Kenobi

both wear the same kind of robes. 

A texture would be a start at least. Give it a try.  ;)

I think a head created from scratch and frankensteining it on an existing Ben Kenobi model (not HapSlash's Kenobi) would work, as Anakin and Kenobi

both wear the same kind of robes. 

Well i started, but i am using Qui Gon Jinn model for the robes and also as i said i am just a beginner and it turns shit. If i show u how it looks like at the moment you will hate me a lot :D

Well i started, but i am using Qui Gon Jinn model for the robes and also as i said i am just a beginner and it turns shit. If i show u how it looks like at the moment you will hate me a lot :D

Nah, I wouldn't hate you for it if it turns out really bad. ;)

At the beginning, some things may look like garbage, but the more you concentrate in what you are doing, the more you improve yourself.

Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk.  :)

Homer's "dough" --> https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8n5590t3i7f25n/Ani1.jpg?dl=0  and https://www.dropbox.com/s/rl5u5wxloihzhv1/Ani2.jpg?dl=0

There's a problem with the hand textures that i am trying to figure out why, but mostly I am angry at myself because of the head. Qui Gon's body model had like x3 "model_roots" and Vader's head is high level for me, because when i want to take his mask off (in Blender) at the end it ends up only with the face mask in white and his face behind with the textures, so i couldn't notice inside, that i was actually missing his front side of the neck.

Face texture may need some more work, but hey Sebastian was old when he played Anakin/Vader in ROTJ and I am not really after his image as we seen him in the movie, I make something that in the end you can say: yes it's the old (Sebastian) Anakin in ROTJ, when we saw him as one with the Force spirit, but at the same time very close to what we saw from Vader's face when Luke took off his mask. ATM head has no hair and will be bald until i am able to fix the model (if that's every gonna work for me *douuugh*).

@@dark_apprentice

The Darth Vader model doesn't have a neck for Anakin's head. You have to add it yourself.

It was left out so the head can better fit the armor.

Maybe you could try to use the neck of another head. 

Damn, that almost made me hate myself for the entire night, since i thought it is my fault and i don't get it right. Thanks for this tip. Btw the hair will be pain in the a** to make :D