[Request] Original Anakin Skywalker (Episode VI)

• 11 months later...

Please do not edit or use my textures without permission. Thank you.

First of all this model did not used your textures it was from other model on MB2 a while ago some kind of old Jedi with bald head and hair only on his sides! This is the original texture and I only changed his colors

Ai6rLRP.jpg

Second of all, the final version which is in my WIP page is NOT using your textures, so calm down and relax. No body is using your textures!!

Made with iCLone 4.3 photo source of the face texture is by the internet meshup of Hayden + Sebastian Shaw:

4x7EP7H.jpg

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

I still would stick with Old Bens body, it's almost identical.

Fun fact: they only replaced shaw's head with Hayden's, the body is still shaw's.

This is not funny.. this is sad T___T

Not sure about that model.. i think the shape of his head is wrong and even good skin texture work will not give the effect :/

This is not funny.. this is sad T___T

Not sure about that model.. i think the shape of his head is wrong and even good skin texture work will not give the effect :/

I think this is because of the hair used from HS_Kenobi model, not that good for this model in particular. However if you take a look at the head itself it's ok, just needs to be smoothen a little bit for in game. And the textures is "ripped" from the 2D image into a 3D head with this same method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKEQr9KncSM