EPVII Stormtrooper

I wonder what their going to sound like in The Force Awakens since the helmets are new same goes for the armor.I bet you they have a better field of view or still have the same stormtrooper effect.

they sound like troopers,  I'm sorry but this doesn't make any sense to me, why should the new troopers sound different?

You could frankenstein the vanilla stormtrooper pauldrons or hell any pauldrons out there onto this model and with a bit of a retexture it would probably work ^,^

EDIT: I threw this together in like 1 minute, DT's ROTJ stormtrooper pauldron on his FA Stormtrooper. 

xh5PcCW.png

Edit 2: 

Ok so I put the stuff together and made a extra skin file, gave it the original ROTJ Pauldron textures and opened it up in modview. 

KuXp8JX.png

slight clipping here. 

mqPhFlG.png

TtIgIMb.png

The pauldrons might need a retexture but personally I think they look really similar to those seen in the Episode 7, I would make new textures or at least change the solid color bits of the pauldron myself but I am not really talented with texturing so I am not gonna try (for now). 

Delmi and Langerd like this

Tbh, I forgot about the pauldron. Coming in version 2.0. I'll add team skins, but only changing pauldron color until if/when we see colors for the armor in the movies.

It would be cool full shining armor red like sith troopers in KOTOR

The model is awesome. Great work Dude!!!

No idea what that is, or why it's happening lol.

Anyways, I've updated the submission. :)

- Added new icons

- Added pauldron

- Added team skins, pauldron colors only

- Fixed bad shadows on LOD0 (geometry high)

Bek likes this