Post Your Frankenstein Ideas Here

Should be fairly easy to achieve. Frankenstein Obi-Wan's head onto Commander Keller's body:

89251_1.jpg

That's what I thought :) I tried to do it myself back then, but my lack of skills was insufficient unfortunately.

One could also re-texture the skin, for the colors to be more appropriate, but I think I'll give that a go my self, despite I have no knowledge in the field, haha. That is, of course if it will be a reality :)

That's what I thought :) I tried to do it myself back then, but my lack of skills was insufficient unfortunately.

One could also re-texture the skin, for the colors to be more appropriate, but I think I'll give that a go my self, despite I have no knowledge in the field, haha. That is, of course if it will be a reality :)

Allright it's done, if you want a differant head let me know it won't take long to change

DL here https://www.dropbox.com/s/kws6x1ttw2sqvbl/obi1.pk3?dl=0

17264490794_72f62a8088_o.jpg

Ramikad, the_raven, Kiaiko and 2 others like this

If this ever gets made, I think the sounds/taunts should be dubstep. Just a thought.

well, making dubstep taunt sounds is kinda easy. it's harder animating it (unless you're good at animating, then it should be a cinch, since any "broken", looped animation could be applied)

I can't imagine something so "dark" with some dubstep hahahah :D I can make some sounding on this model and i prefer something into the horror scene and/or movie soundtracks. I guess it can be made from Darth Malak's head (just the mouth part) + Sith Stalker and perhaps General Grievous ^^

• 7 months later...

Here you go @@Dumah 11523.

Short-hair variant:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=d42f57225b156ef35e79ce01b83052d3&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=5077&p=75138&md5check=89bf2fdbde4bd4c6627b2bbf38bd2d56&isRte=1,WBVWiKOfFl,true,false,AWXJEbpzFMk'); //]]></script>vensling_2_zpsf0e62d9b.jpg&&0

Long-hair variant:

vensling_1_zpsfca3836c.jpg

DL Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6pgw00phena282u/vensling_newheads.zip?dl=0

Have fun!

how do I install these?

• 1 month later...

I whipped up a few cool things, I always intended on making a 1313 style Boba Fett. I put together a pretty good model but I don't think my texturing is good enough to get the job done. It would be cool to see someone else make this. 

the_raven likes this
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@@DTIII Frankensteining is a extremely long and tedious process, it takes time and dedication to make quality work, like anything else. 

That's not what I meant, I understand that everyone who decides to takes the time and effort to make all these cool ideas a reality in their amazing work. I truly appreciate everyone who is here, still to this day making and creating incredible content for the rest of us to have and use.