Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

You mentioned with your drill sergeant brick post that you had an El-Les model is well, did you make and Arcona model then?

It's made using the Arcona head from SWTOR - a straight-up port from a currently-active MMO, so I wasn't intending on uploading it. However there is an Arcona head in Galaxies too which I suppose I could use for a public release if there's enough interest.

At the moment the model looks like this @ :

ConceptElLes.jpg

The SWG head looks like this:

RyooFinn.jpg

Jrue, Vade Parvis, yeyo JK and 3 others like this

The galaxies head looks good too! I mean the K'kruhk head is from that as well right?

That's right, K'kruhk is also from SWG. I made a K'kruhk kitbash using the Whiphid from SWTOR as well - for comparison - but tbh in that case I much prefer the SWG one.

I see you've posted on the Facepunch forums about the SWG Arcona :P

Jrue likes this

Haha I did post there, I'm looking to put together and alien mercenary pack that would work for the black sun

@@Kualan is that perhaps where you are getting those alien models from the old republic? Very curious as there some interesting models in that game

Nope, I'm getting everything by pulling it from the assets myself.

Just a quick kitbash today.

Senator Mon Mothma, from the Rise of the Empire period:

ConceptMonMothma.jpg

The head is sourced externally, much like with Bail Organa. Most of the body is from the vanilla assets - retextured from the female Jaden model. The skirt has been added from the Gweth model.

296d795e22f0e199cd78fffaa858fb57.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So although pretty much everything in this thread was backed up and saved, I did lose a huge amount of JKA models when my old PC died which is a real shame as I had quite a collection of obscure pieces that are no longer available for download on the 'Net. As a consequence it took a little while to get things fired up on the WIP front, but this is what I knocked up earlier today:

ConceptTarkin.jpg

Needs a little more texture work (particularly around the hairline) and the rank insignia is currently incorrect, but he seems to be coming along nicely enough. Versions wearing a hat, cloak and battle armour will also be included.

So although pretty much everything in this thread was backed up and saved, I did lose a huge amount of JKA models when my old PC died which is a real shame as I had quite a collection of obscure pieces that are no longer available for download on the 'Net. As a consequence it took a little while to get things fired up on the WIP front, but this is what I knocked up earlier today:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=0103d2522ee6a63195685295ac1488da&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=4930&p=95315&md5check=29e81d488bcd74245df2feae97e008b8&isRte=1,qWLXzJ-b4O,true,false,pseHR-K4JXc'); //]]></script>ConceptTarkin.jpg

&&0

Needs a little more texture work (particularly around the hairline) and the rank insignia is currently incorrect, but he seems to be coming along nicely enough. Versions wearing a hat, cloak and battle armour will also be included.

Does young tarkin and old tarkin use the same face texture? The one with brown hair seems a bit too old.

Marathon'd some Season One episodes of 'Rebels' today and, well, this happened:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=99a9ba55f5c35faca3c97bf696f4f15f&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=4930&p=95391&md5check=29e81d488bcd74245df2feae97e008b8&isRte=1,qWLXzJ-b4O,true,false,5Fh1CRAjDbw'); //]]></script>ConceptInky.jpg

&&0

Yes!!! He has the lines on his face!! Also, he looks way more sophisticated than in the previous version.

Marathon'd some Season One episodes of 'Rebels' today and, well, this happened:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=6849b46b6cb894133f1e889643580fe4&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=4930&p=95391&md5check=7bfa451dd67c3b6f4b0d4516bf863dd8&isRte=1,qWLXzJ-b4O,true,false,i9neek03CkQ'); //]]></script>ConceptInky.jpg

&&0

Looking incredible!!

A few minor touch ups I noticed you could make

-The pants are kind of light gray color

-An Officer like belt would be a nice touch.

-Inquistor should not have a front crotch flap.

That aside, he looks great!!

Jolly and Kualan like this
  • 4 weeks later...

Something I'm working on for the launch of The Force Awakens / the Hub's contest:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=f44c3aef5b216ebf6e9cad999e3bfe43&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=4930&p=96664&md5check=7bfa451dd67c3b6f4b0d4516bf863dd8&isRte=1,qWLXzJ-b4O,true,false,0-w3phH_XeI'); //]]></script>ConceptPhasma.jpg

&&0

Say, you wouldn't mind teaming up on Phasma would you?

I've been working on my own version as well and that cape is certainly something that would make it better.

Your call of course but I think we could knock this character out if we combined forces.

23673141296_e83491ba77_o.jpg

Darth Sion and Kualan like this