Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

Hi, now that I think, if you agree,there are two models I prefer in place of the ones I told, and more useful for the community : Hoth Han Solo and Luke. If you want some help I could provide a good hoth rebel skin from MBII for the goggles and similar stuff. Unfortunately I tried to make them but I was not able to make them good. For this reason I hope you take them in consideration because they would be very useful, even because I need them for my mod, and I'm searching the best models, and I'm asking you !!

Nice work really like Bail Organa. Do you have a link to where you got the SW Galaxies stuff? I'd love to play around with these.

No link, I'm afraid. Had the game for years, so just reinstalled it and pulled out the files using this tool: http://www.modthegalaxy.com/forums/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=2

That said, I'm sure there's some shady corner of the Internet one might happen across the files.

No link, I'm afraid. Had the game for years, so just reinstalled it and pulled out the files using this tool: http://www.modthegalaxy.com/forums/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=2

That said, I'm sure there's some shady corner of the Internet one might happen across the files.

That will work I have the game (even though I never played it) so thanks. Except now I have to install it.

Kualan likes this

Just the one WIP today. Drill Sergeant Bric, from the Clone Wars TV show: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bric

ConceptBric.jpg

I created Bric and his fellow bounty-hunter-turned-drill-sergeant El-Les for the latest issue of my webcomic, but ended up cutting them from the final draft. When I get time I'll hopefully be able to finish up with Bric's model and upload him.

Delmi, Onysfx, NumberWan and 4 others like this

@@Kualan This reminds me, a Dengar model has yet to be released or finished. 

If I recall correctly, @@Mandalorian was working on a Dengar model so I'm sure we'll see one at some point.

Pray tell this might be a thing that'll come out?

Yes, since it doesn't contained any ported material - unlike the El-Les model which is why I didn't show a screenshot of the latter. Bric's head was made by heavily reshaping the Spanki human head to give him his flat face and engorged chin, then combined with a freely-available human brain mesh from one of the Blender resource sites.

I'm still tinkering with the head shape though, so he's far from done.

Another day, another update. This is what I've been working on the past couple of days. These have been created primarily for use in my Tales From The Clone Wars comic, and I haven't decided yet if I will submit them to the Hub or possibly host them privately as they make use of heads from external sources. We'll see, they all need further work anyway.

First up, Jedi Master Ima-Gun Di, featured in the Clone Wars TV show. The Nikto head mesh is from Star Wars Galaxies, and I tinkered with the textures and gave him JKA eyes to better suit his appearance in the TV show. The body is from Spanki's Jedi pack, and is a placeholder:

ConceptImaGunDi.jpg

Next is Senator Bail Organa, the adopted father of Princess Leia. The likeness comes from TFU, and the body is sourced from the JKG project. The cape and gun holster are adjusted from Toshi's Padme model. Of all the models featured in this post, he is the least likely to be released publicly I think:

ConceptBailOrgana.jpg

A model I've long requested, Vice Chancellor Mas Amedda, often seen shadowing Palpatine throughout the prequel trilogy. The horns are heavily adjusted from an external model, and then reshaped to fit around a modified Saesee Tiin head. The ornamental armour is sourced from the Stargate pack, and the main body is that of Rune Haako's. The skin needs more work until it is ready:

ConceptMasAmedda.jpg

And lastly, my personal favourite and one I was very pleased to be able to put together. A popular character from the old Republic-series of comics, Jedi Master K'kruhk:

ConceptKkruhk.jpg

The head comes from SWG, though I've tinkered with the textures. The legs are sourced from the base wampa (though they need some further adjusting), the hands from the vanilla Kel Dor and the body once more from the Spanki Jedi pack. The all-powerful hat comes from the Samurai Pack by Jimesu_Evil.

The next character I want to put together is Sly Moore - the Umbaran aide to Palpatine that often shadows him alongside Mas Amedda. Any recommendations on source meshes for her unique robes would be appreciated. I'm also happy to hear some requests, though can't make any promises that I'll be able to fulfill them.

Wow,this Senator Organa with this TFU Bail Organa head is sooo amazing :D

Well done! :)

Kualan likes this

Could someone make a hooded Plo Koon?

I've got a fair bit on my to-do list at the moment, but if I get the time I'm sure I can update Plo with a hooded variant.

I would change the texture for Mas Amedda face. In all other aspects - a nice addition to JA =) I never thought we would see him here.

Yeah, he definitely needs some more work - as well as further adjustments to the horns. I actually have an alternative Mas Amedda set up using assets from SWTOR but that one's going to remain strictly just for the comic as unlike the version in that screenshot it features content from an active, live game. I'm open to suggestions on alternative base faces to use in place of Saesee Tiin's though.

@@Barricade24 I was going to look at your request today, but noticed your Sandtrooper pack doesn't seem to be on the Hub anymore. Can you send me the files and I'll work directly on that model?

Mand'alor likes this

I've got a fair bit on my to-do list at the moment, but if I get the time I'm sure I can update Plo with a hooded variant.

Yeah, he definitely needs some more work - as well as further adjustments to the horns. I actually have an alternative Mas Amedda set up using assets from SWTOR but that one's going to remain strictly just for the comic as unlike the version in that screenshot it features content from an active, live game. I'm open to suggestions on alternative base faces to use in place of Saesee Tiin's though.

@@Barricade24 I was going to look at your request today, but noticed your Sandtrooper pack doesn't seem to be on the Hub anymore. Can you send me the files and I'll work directly on that model?

The Battle Damaged Stormtrooper is the same model so you can check out that one.

But if you want the Sandtrooper files in particular I can send them to you.

The Battle Damaged Stormtrooper is the same model so you can check out that one.

But if you want the Sandtrooper files in particular I can send them to you.

If it's no trouble, the Sandtrooper might be easier. Just so I can make sure the textures of the new piece match up - unless you'd rather I adjusted the knee on the base model and let you texture it?

If it's no trouble, the Sandtrooper might be easier. Just so I can make sure the textures of the new piece match up - unless you'd rather I adjusted the knee on the base model and let you texture it?

Yeah I would prefer it if it was actually based off the default Stormtrooper skin. I'll add the sand/damage later.

@@Kualan 

I've loaded a model from galaxies into blender (General Dodanna Head) and I have the head plus two hands show up what are you doing to get rid of the hands? I go into edit mode and delete the hands but then I get the dreaded "blender could not load surface (LOD 0) from Blender: UV seam found! split meshes at UV seams" error. Is there a differant method?