Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

Wow. I didn't expect that, lol.

Definitely the area on the helmet that needs the most attention are the "cheek plates" underneath the visor. Otherwise very nice. Textures overall could definitely be sharpened tho- lol.

Good job man.

Suggestion for Krell: use the arms I used for my CW Mace Windu.  I could send them over if you wanted them, and use the Grievous skeleton. \

In terms of head or torso.. That is above me.

@@Kualan Any news on that Captain Phasma co-project, with you and @@Barricade24? Really hyped for the release of that, more than anything else.

At the moment @@Barricade24 is working on a shader/texture, and I have some more editing of the model to do to finalise the smaller details in her armour that distinguish her from the mainstream stormtrooper. When there's significant progress, I'll post something in this thread. 

Darth Sion likes this

WIP Update:

I'll be revisiting the Bric and El-Les two-pack shortly to significantly improve the El-Les model - namely I figured out why he looks okay in Modview but so 'blocky' in-game, due to a mix-up I made when tidying up some seams in Blender. This will be redone and corrected soon. The same breakthrough means that the K'kruhk and Ima-Gun-Di models that are upcoming won't suffer the same fate.

Noodle, TheWhitePhoenix and Jeff like this

Apologies for the multi-post, but just want to ask - is there any interest in a Sian Jeisel ( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sian_Jeisel ) model to go with the K'kruhk one  in a two-pack? She's a reasonably straightforward kitbash/reskin to put together that I'll be making for the webcomic anyway (probably) but just wondering if there's any need for a public release - otherwise I won't bother making the model too player-friendly when throwing it together.

Ummm....Hapslash's Anakin would like a word with you....

• 2 weeks later...