Episode 7 Storm Trooper

Lets get a start on Episode 7 models with this awesome Stormtrooper!!! whose up for it? :P

StormtrooperHelmetProp_large.jpg

StormtrooperHelmet_large.jpg

I don't know if I like it or not, reminds me of the design of the new Robocop outfit, don't know why.

I am just VERY excited that there will be stormtroopers in episode 7 :)

So does this mean DF1, DF2, JK2 & JKA need to have this kind of design to 'fit' into the new post-episode VI universe? Hmmm......

They aren't canon anymore remember. And depending how long after Vi the film is set, they may not need to have the new design anyway

So does this mean DF1, DF2, JK2 & JKA need to have this kind of design to 'fit' into the new post-episode VI universe? Hmmm......

Hopefully not, after all Episode VII is set 20 years after Jedi Academy, so in my opinion there's a safe timespan.

..remember SJC mustafar map? the one he made before EP3 came out? It was popular, because we were so excited about the new movie.

So I dont' think it really matters which model @Keyten , or anyone of us, uses to create the SW7 trooper, because the fact is that
we don't know how the rest of the new trooper looks like. So as long as the actual head_model is simple, I see no problem  with this.

I made this with paint, just to point out a few details that @Keyten needs to fix.

trooperhelm.png

This is just fan art, and not official,  but that totally looks like a shadowtrooper_model to me. Anyone?

troopersw7.png

Keyten likes this

This is just fan art, and not official,  but that totally looks like a shadowtrooper_model to me. Anyone?

troopersw7.png

No reason to even pretend it could look anything like that, considering that is the body from this image:

3ba96687bdc81a3d4dfd6ddb6b57f434.jpg

It's the concept of the robots from the Total Recall remake from 2012.

This is about the only fan concept using this helmet that looks halfway decent so far

stormtrooper_episode_7_by_juan7fernandez

trooper_helmet_ep7_02_by_juan7fernandez-

Bek, Circa and DT. like this