@@Circa, @@Major_Tom; i'm curious to know what you disliked so much? in what ways could i have done a better job?

I can't really pinpoint it. I feel like the "dress" things around the legs are too bulky. Not really sure how to describe it fully. Also, the NPC file still needs to be fixed. That's not a model issue, just one that I thought you should know. I'd be happy to fix it for you, but I can't do so without your permission.

You guys are smoking some serious crack if you think that Lee's KotOR Revan is inaccurate, that is easily the best Revan model for JA. I was even trying to talk him into not remaking it since IMO, it really can't be improved upon very much, it's very well made.

@@AshuraDX, yeah I did all other things to make it a working model, he just handed me the model and textures in the pose you see in the pic posted above and said "put it in JA if you want" so I did then asked permission to release.

If he doesn't come back to this model which IMO isn't necessary I'll probably add more features like LOD's and whatever else is missing.

@@Almightygir, you've known me for a long time and know I don't kiss ass but this model beats the shit out of every other one for JA out there, easy.

Circa, Psyk0Sith and therfiles like this

I should probably mention, bearing in mind my other project, it's highly unlikely i'll come back to fix any issues with this one. I was just curious as to what people thought the problems were so i could address them in my other project.

i'm curious as to whether you feel those problems still exist in the render i put on my portfolio (i'm aware of other issues in my portfolio version though, like the armour not matching the original):

Revan_final.jpg

minilogoguy18, Bane_Ross and DT. like this
  • 3 weeks later...