Star Wars Rebels

@Barricade24

That's the tone, which comes from the closest Episode. TCW show takes place before Episode III. And the series were becoming darker and darker - we see more Imperial style in the Republic ships and bases, more Republic officers instead of just clones, CIS representatives are also try to be more cruel and dangerous, and at the same time we see the Jedi play a different role, both ordinary citizens and heroes doubt some things happening, and the world is no longer black and white, as some in TCW say during the very many philosophical discussions after Season 2. It's more about actually finishing the war, rather then counting the battle droids slashed and adventures.

Rebels are a bridge towards Episode IV - it can be felt with the architecture of Lothal, the peculiar hats of both female and male citizens (one is derived from Han Solo concept for Ep.IV), the Imperials and music.

Though it would be better to see the Inquisitor dead, I would like to know more about him. We never got the chance to learn his name. But I feel, he is not the only Inquisitor for sure. It would be nice to see the Emperor talking to a circle of his assistants from the Inquisitorium and seeing some of the characters now non-canon, like Dark Jedi Jerec. In the background.

The two reasons why sometimes they don't include such people into new materials is that they are either unpopular or can become one (thus deriving attention from more important characters), or the authors are unaware of them. The other cause, which existed at least in Star Trek series, is the royalty rights, copyright...

Barricade24 likes this

I figured the Inquisitor would die... had to make room for Vader... and if he hadn't committed suicide I imagine he knew Vader would kill him in a humiliating strangle for his failures.  Glad to see Ashoka-- guess she'll impart Jedi training & wisdom to both Kanan and Ezra at the secret moon base-- where Padme gave birth to Luke and Leia... yeah?

After Maul was miraculously revived for TCW, anything can happen in these animated un-cannon series. And if the Inquisitor would also return as a cyborg, I would have to stop watching Rebels.

If only we would finally see the horror of Darth Vaders wrath, I just cant accept that he was saved from Mustafar, he cried 'Noo!' and ever since has only been standing behind Imperial officers...

Then again, the Inquisitor did say that there are things far more scarier than death, this is probably him reffering to the Emperor and Vader... once again, Vader is feared, but why? Because TFU ? lol :D

What is possibly wrong with Maul's revival? Jesus christ.

I don't see whats wrong with Maul being revived since he comes back almost the same way in the Expanded Universe as he did in The Clone Wars series.Vader can't be that powerful his master is the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith by the time his grip on the galaxy is established.By the way is the Inquisitor a single person based on the Empires Inquisition order of dark side minions or is he a single character just with a fancy name.The Empire needs its dark force adepts/Dark Jedi since a single Sith Lord is not enough to purge or turn the remaining Jedi.They have a lot in the Expanded Universe but not here.Is it because of the rule of two or is it because Lucas won't allow more a certain number of  dark siders at once which doesn't make any sense.

I don't see whats wrong with Maul being revived since he comes back almost the same way in the Expanded Universe as he did in The Clone Wars series.Vader can't be that powerful his master is the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith by the time his grip on the galaxy is established.By the way is the Inquisitor a single person based on the Empires Inquisition order of dark side minions or is he a single character just with a fancy name.The Empire needs its dark force adepts/Dark Jedi since a single Sith Lord is not enough to purge or turn the remaining Jedi.They have a lot in the Expanded Universe but not here.Is it because of the rule of two or is it because Lucas won't allow more a certain number of  dark siders at once which doesn't make any sense.

Apparently, The Inquisitor was Darth Vader's apprentice. I'm sure there are other dark Force wielders out there, just not as we see for the moment. Of course, even if we don't see any others--it's Darth Vader. I doubt they need a bunch of Dark Jedi to take out any remaining Jedi, for Vader led a march on the Jedi Temple using only the 501st Legion and nearly destroyed the entire Order. Though if Vader's Fist doesn't exist in Rebels, then I guess the Empire has a problem.

I'm excited to see Vader vs. Tano at some point though. That'll be... an experience, to be sure.

What is possibly wrong with Maul's revival? Jesus christ.

Everything, Jesus christ. Everything. I also don't like these Apprentices of Apprentices because of the rule of two: There can be only one Master.

It's fun and entertaining to see Maul revived, but my problem (as you may ask, wtf is it) is the fact that these animated series and apparently the EU

is tearing apart the original StarWars concept, which Im fanatic about. It seems that even Anakin had a padawan at some point...

conan-rofl.gif

I wonder how Vader manged to get his hands on a Pau'an.He might have been a Jedi turned into an Inquisitor/Dark Force Adept also what was his real name besides just a rank.Besides that it was one of the more epic episodes in the series to date and a favorite.

NumberWan likes this

Sam Witwer will be voicing a character from the Legacy stories in Season 2 of Rebels.

I do know, that he is good of parodiing voices, in one video he was good at reprising old Kenobi and Palpatine phrases from OT. 

What do they mean by Legacy era? Wondering now, if we actually see the return of Galen Marek at this time. By Season 2 he is still an apprentice of Vader, even though TFU is no longer canon.

Source

I was once Yoda (sounds good by the way).  :P

With Season 1 over, I can't see info on Season 2, The last thing I hear, the premiere will be shown at Anaheim celebration. And that a large part of voicing for the show is complete or so...

So when will it be available? Wookiepedia remained silent on this for a while. September-October then?