Star Wars Rebels

It seems, that the Fulcrum theory might yet prove to be wrong. Anyways, part of the spoilers above might be true anyways.

You might find interesting, that there is one more picture regarding the Fulcrum here... Be careful!

Fulcrum_Props.jpg

One has to be careful with 'spoilers & rumours'  , that's for sure, but could u link a bigger image of that?? It's so tiny :(

Oh, the picture has been removed. Anyways, the other picture, which is easy to find, shows that Fulcrum might be a very new character.

In the past however we saw many cases, when a character could disguise himself via shadow hologram projector for instance - not difficult to change four arms to two.

Don't be so sure on that Fulcrum character just yet I won't spoil it but if you watch the current episode and listen carefully you can tell the character is a woman just by listening to the audio filters that they use to disguise a person's voice.

Well, Tarkin certainly gets stuff done. The execution scene had me thinking "THIS is the Empire". Although I still think Tarkin looked a little funny in that armor. Regardless, things certainly did get real as people said it did.

I thought the same thing.

Tarkin looked funny yeah, but it is probably regulation for officers of any rank to wear that. That's how it is in modern day battles.

NumberWan likes this

It sure was, I wonder what sort of interrogation methods Tarkin and his dark jedi bodyguard are going to use while on the said planet since the ending music is a dead giveaway something big is going to happen in the episode called Fire Across the Galaxy.

It sure was, I wonder what sort of interrogation methods Tarkin and his dark jedi bodyguard are going to use while on the said planet since the ending music is a dead giveaway something big is going to happen in the episode called Fire Across the Galaxy.

I doubt its going to be Tarkin or  the Inquisitor that'll do the interrogation.

NumberWan likes this

All I know is that I have one more episode to watch and I'm pretty pissed that its going to be over. I really enjoyed this show quite a bit and just when its getting even better I have to wait until next season. 

Indeed. Everyone had low expectations for the show, but it picked up far quicker than the first clone wars season.

Indeed. Everyone had low expectations for the show, but it picked up far quicker than the first clone wars season.

I thought it was pretty good from the get go, regardless of it being Disney. Not sure how many people here ever watched the Gummi Bears but that was one of the best cartoons I ever watched, and ever made, and that was Disney. It took a while for me with the Clone Wars because I watched most of the first season without seeing the movie where Anakin gets Ahsoka as a Padawan. That part confused me a bit.  

Chopper is my absolute favorite cause he's basically a bastard, kinda like ALF. I also Like that Kanan is a bit more rough around the edges and not some wooden Jedi Master like in the Clone Wars. Its like he's also learning, too, along with Ezra. Finally, its nice to see the Empire again. This is more the Star Wars time frame I grew up with

and I'm much more comfortable here than during the Clone Wars. Although, characters like Hondo, Cad Bane, and Ziro the Hutt ( he's basically Truman Capote) made that series a bit more likable.

Let's say that Kanan will arrive at Mustafar, as a prisoner. It would be cheesy to have him duel the Inquisitor there, however this is a show for kids, not for adults.
Kanan as a Jedi, would definetly interest Vader and the Emperor, but bare in mind, Tarkin does not concider him as a Jedi, he has no reason to bother the Emperor.

Tarkin sees Kanan as a thug with a lightsaber, and will most likely order Kanan to be killed, if they even manage to get him to Mustafar.

There's a reference to Fulcrum being voiced by an uncredited Ashley Eckstein on the TV Tropes page of the character but we still don't know if its Ahsoka or someone else but there's your obvious answer to that just listen to the voice and compare the two voices between the two characters.If Tarkin and The Inquisitor dark jedi did the interrogation what sort of vile things does the planet Mustafar have in store for Kanan? Who knows we'll have to wait and see.

Good point @ but I think we need to ask ourselves; does Hera know Fulcrums identity? ..if so, then would Fulcrum still be disguised for transmissions,

or did Hera see Fulcrum's face during that scene? If she did then it was not Ahsoka, for the obvious reasons you pointed out. Hera seems to be the closest to Fulcrum.

As for Kanan's planned fate on Mustafar, I'd say he will be just tied with ropes and dropped into one of the many lava lakes in Mustafar :)