Anniversary Mod Contest Poll

Circa

Which do you think is the best anniversary mod?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is the best anniversary mod?

• Bespin Duel Reborn by SomaZ
    • CJP Dark Lord Customisation I by Omega1
    • Female Rodian by WizardMKBK
    • Imperial Hallway by Chansta
    • Jaden as Twi'lek Male by Noodle
    • Kyle Katarn with Jacket by Joshua
    • Trip Mine by Kitsu-NeshKaa

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/18/2023 at 04:00 AM

UPDATE: The winner is @SomaZ!

The work on rend2 is coming along really nicely, and it is amazing to see the progress on a familiar map. Can't wait to see more rend2 projects in the future. Well done!
And thanks to all the other contestants, all the entries were awesome and you should be proud of what you did and the celebration you contributed to! Happy 20th anniversary to JKA. 🙂

anniversarycontest_winner.jpg

Original post:

This is a couple days late. I take full responsibility for getting lost in the beauty and majesty of Starfield all weekend and completely forgetting to post the poll. So sorry!

We had more entries in this contest than we've had in years, so thank you so much to all the people that created something, even if its something you already planned on making, that's what makes these contests more fun.

Remember, this "anniversary" contest is to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Jedi Academy, and the critieria is that is must be related to the Jedi Knight series in some way. We decided not to be too strict about it, just to encourage more submissions, but all of the rules still applied.

anniversarycontestsubs.jpg

Contestants (click here to see all)

Bespin Duel Reborn by @SomaZ

CJP Dark Lord Customisation I by @Omega1

Female Rodian by @WizardMKBK

Imperial Hallway by @Chansta

Jaden as Twi'lek Male by @Noodle

Kyle Katarn with Jacket by @Joshua

Trip Mine by @Kitsu-NeshKaa

Edited by Circa
WINNER
Smoo, Futuza, OCD2 and 3 others like this

Even though I think Bespin Duel Reborn is mind blowing and an achievement on itself, I have to give my vote to the trip mine replacer because the model is great and it'll certainly be part of my permanent mod collection, giving it a lot of long term value. That said, everything submitted was of high quality!

Smoo, GamerRedNeck and Circa like this

Amazing mods all of you! Really dug the female rodian, I use it myself. I don't know why just was different. However as far as overall aesthetic and technical skills go I gotto hand it to somaz, mapping is a pain and going to the lengths he did to show us what the next gen tech can do for JKA was insane! Amazing work!

Smoo and SomaZ like this

The winner is @SomaZ!

The work on rend2 is coming along really nicely, and it is amazing to see the progress on a familiar map. Can't wait to see more rend2 projects in the future. Well done!
And thanks to all the other contestants, all the entries were awesome and you should be proud of what you did and the celebration you contributed to! Happy 20th anniversary to JKA. 🙂

anniversarycontest_winner.jpg

Kitsu-NeshKaa, Smoo, Futuza and 2 others like this