Model Request

Hello!

I'd like to ask someone to make me a model (or link me if it already exists, or something close to it)

Here's the image of the model i'm requesting, if possible!

If by any means there's something not that clear on how to make it, pm me or post it here and i'll try helping on how it should look like.

OBS: The model doesn't have to look 100% like, but it should go on the same way, if you get me.TtbQ4KZ.png

Edit: @@Droidy365 has made a front view of the face to make it easier

Face.png

Can it be made? Does someone wants to make it? Please?! :D:(

Droidy365 and krkarr like this

Hello!

I'd like to ask someone to make me a model (or link me if it already exists, or something close to it)

Here's the image of the model i'm requesting, if possible!

If by any means there's something not that clear on how to make it, pm me or post it here and i'll try helping on how it should look like.

OBS: The model doesn't have to look 100% like, but it should go on the same way, if you get me.TtbQ4KZ.png

Can it be made? Does someone wants to make it? Please?! :D:(

Who is that supposed to be then? :huh:

Siegfried likes this

I was only curious; this is beyond my modding skills. Sorry about that.

Still, interesting idea.

Interesting, right? xD

I like the concept.

But I have too much stuff to finish allready ^^U

Ohh... that's bad :(

Oh well, it's okay! xD Let's hope someone else can do it for us, right? :D

Looking at the picture, I see a great alternative to the Shadowtrooper. It's menacing and mysterious at the same time. It could be achieved through kitbashing. We already have the models available, so

it shouldn't be that difficult to those who know how to do it.

Also, the character reminds me of Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid.

MGRCyborgNinja.jpg

Siegfried likes this

Looking at the picture, I see a great alternative to the Shadowtrooper. It's menacing and mysterious at the same time. It could be achieved through kitbashing. We already have the models available, so

it shouldn't be that difficult to those who know how to do it.

Also, the character reminds me of Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid.

MGRCyborgNinja.jpg

Wasanohime said the same thing about how the character reminds her of Gray Fox! and it really does xD

Yeah, i hope someone is willing to make the model for us  :P

Yeap, this is the Gray Fox model's link: https://jkhub.org/files/file/3450-ninjafox/

I would do it, but i don't have ANY of the necessary skills nor the time for it. :(

@@dark_apprentice pretty much said the same thing some years ago. And now he's known for providing pretty good stuff, especially kitbashes.

The only way to really know if you have the skills is trying. Gimp is the best choice to get started. If the results are not satisfying, try again.

Skills don't come out of nowhere, they require practice. So, take the first step and start small. You don't have to visit an art school for that.

All you have to do is to open Gimp and fiddle around with all the brushes and features that program has to offer. And if you are doing that for about 5-10 minutes a day, that's enough.

Also, there are lots of tutorials, here, on YouTube and everywhere around the internet. And if you need help, ask the JKHub members.

Exactly what @@Lancelot said.

It could be intimidating at first and for sure will be frustrating, but the best way is to determine a model or skin you want really bad and put all your efforts on that (forget about other models for the mean time).

When I started here, I saw the amazing work of people like Scerendo, Seven, Jeff, Kualan, dark_apprentic just to name a few and thought the same thing about myself. But I turned that intimidation on inspiration and gave a try and haven't stopped since. 

Furthermore, I am a fan of certain character (now considered Legends). Although there are a few good models here, I felt those models were starting to show their age and wanted newer or improved versions. Unfortunately not too much people no was interested in this character so i thought I would have to settle with the old versions.

Again, I turned that into inspiration and started some  kitbashes until I felt more confident and tried to Port some models with practically no knowledge, just studying other models). At times it was so frustrating I even quit and stopped playing JKA and went back to other games for a few months. Then came back with a fresh mind and ideas, and now have almost every version of that character to play with.

So, give it a chance, you might

- be better than you think

- learn a lot in the process

- have some fun

For sure won't be easy, but you will enjoy the satisfaction in the end.

dark_apprentice, Jeff and Siegfried like this

Exactly what @@Lancelot said.

It could be intimidating at first and for sure will be frustrating, but the best way is to determine a model or skin you want really bad and put all your efforts on that (forget about other models for the mean time).

When I started here, I saw the amazing work of people like Scerendo, Seven, Jeff, Kualan, dark_apprentic just to name a few and thought the same thing about myself. But I turned that intimidation on inspiration and gave a try and haven't stopped since. 

Furthermore, I am a fan of certain character (now considered Legends). Although there are a few good models here, I felt those models were starting to show their age and wanted newer or improved versions. Unfortunately not too much people no was interested in this character so i thought I would have to settle with the old versions.

Again, I turned that into inspiration and started some  kitbashes until I felt more confident and tried to Port some models with practically no knowledge, just studying other models). At times it was so frustrating I even quit and stopped playing JKA and went back to other games for a few months. Then came back with a fresh mind and ideas, and now have almost every version of that character to play with.

So, give it a chance, you might

- be better than you think

- learn a lot in the process

- have some fun

For sure won't be easy, but you will enjoy the satisfaction in the end.

Yeah, i know it won't be easy at all!

I'll give it a try, but i won't do much now since i lake the time for that. But yes, thank you for these very kind words, i'm going to try it!

Droidy365 likes this