How can I import The Force Unleashed models to Jedi academy?

I must say .. Toshi's Anakin is the best .. Hapslash made awesome model too... Too be honest that model started whole jedi model madness (great time btw - jedi spanki customanization, sith pack etc) i mean a lot of stuff.. a lot 100% from scratch ... 
Rly love the artistic way .. the history of these models... 

After Someone post the frakenstein post on the hub.. the tutorial - how to give Rosh Penin a Tusken Head.. i think it was like that... i started a tsunami of blender works.. some were good other were very good even Amazing - Kualan Kitbashes for example. .. but there were too many of those ... and it started to look like this - Hey i want to make this character from Star Wars - Basiclly Jkhub changed into the Lego Factory. With the frankensein models people discovered that they can export entire models from other games and... that they can mix things together. Creativity is still here dont get me wrong... but this artistic ... self work from start models... are lately gone...  if someone want character from Star Wars - port from Force Unleshed or Battlefront ...

ChalklYne and Lancelot like this

I believe he requested an answer as to how to import the model, not a collective of unhelpful opinions. These responses might be more sensible if the thread were posted in the "Art, Media & Technology" forum and was titled "What do you think of the TFU Anakin model in comparison to JKA's?" or maybe, "What do you think of porting models to JKA?" This was quite clearly neither of the above.

Hey calm down. I just wanted to KNOW how to port, to do it by myself, for personal use. I would never upload anything illegal. I know that toshi's anakin is maybe one of the best models in JKA. All that I wanted was to experiment with models from other games, to improve my knowledge about blender, not to publish something which is not mine.

Jeff and Effacer like this

That error means you've got a UV point without any vertexes. You'll need to delete the point that doesn't have any UV coordinates. Best way to do that is go into UV editing mode and check each UV point. If you right click on the point in this mode it will show you each point in that area. If you find the spot that is just an orange dot and doesn't change the model at all when deleted than that is probably your problem point.

• 11 months later...