Simplified Hud

@ the grey parts I have here are opaque in the games hud aswell

T9A2QmM.png

fQ6cam8.png

EDIT:

I hope to get the bars to gradually fade with some shader work, so ideally it'll look something like this when you took damage:

KAqcxxJ.png

if I can't get it to do that I'll adjust the textures some more

Vade Parvis likes this

I don't know if this is possible or not, but it'd be cool if the color of the grey part could change for specific playermodels. For example, Poe = Orange and Black, Rey = Tan, Vader = Black and Grey etc.

I'm personally not a fan of the gradually fading bars, I like to know exactly how much HP I have by quickly glancing at the health bar.

turned out I can not get that to work with what JKA offers me, so they'll be more like the base JKA bars. I will keep the written numbers aswell

Onysfx likes this

turned out I can not get that to work with what JKA offers me, so they'll be more like the base JKA bars. I will keep the written numbers aswell

Or you could have optional numbers or no numbers?

PtzfGL2l.jpg

scaled it to look best with widescreen resolutions for now

still have to adjust the 4:3 version

Probably best to use native 4:3 (640x480 virtual) because mods like JA++, jaMME already have aspect-correction for all HUD elemnts (HUD, crosshair, text, etc) and it would warp.

Probably best to use native 4:3 (640x480 virtual) because mods like JA++, jaMME already have aspect-correction for all HUD elemnts (HUD, crosshair, text, etc) and it would warp.

Yeah, I'll include that aswell no, worries

Raz0r likes this
  • 4 weeks later...