Tompa's WIP thread

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty good, but Ray Park isn't that beefy so my Maul head looks a bit out of place on the torso you have there.

Thank you :) I must resize him a bit. The belt is also clipping. So it needs more time.

This is how final version is looking like :) I hope you like it.

unknown.png

Looks great Ild probably just lighten the colours a little on the cloth to or use the dodge/burn brush in photoshop to give the clothes a little bit of wrinkles

Try not to make make your colours so harsh  but overall it looks great, well done!

Here is a tutorial I found hope it helps!

EDIT: It doesent have to be as detailed as this but just basic S curves where the armor hits the arms/legs will really help it pop!

08da5dab2a295f41818aeac01eb39d35.jpg

Noodle and Tompa9 like this

Looks really cool tompa clever way to match up the best of each artist's work to make something special. the hair looks like the correct length/shape to me and really spot on !  ;)

the glove is a tad bit too dark in the black areas like the gamma is too low . Now that is what its like in the movie granted if you can , get a really light brush colored white at say 20% opacity on multiply and just brush in a few lightspot kind of like this:

Vig1PGv.jpg

See the parts where the white is brightest just add a stroke or two like that. Abar that man well done fantastic idea/execution !  :winkthumb:

Looks really cool tompa clever way to match up the best of each artist's work to make something special. the hair looks like the correct length/shape to me and really spot on !  ;)

the glove is a tad bit too dark in the black areas like the gamma is too low . Now that is what its like in the movie granted if you can , get a really light brush colored white at say 20% opacity on multiply and just brush in a few lightspot kind of like this:

Vig1PGv.jpg

See the parts where the white is brightest just add a stroke or two like that. Abar that man well done fantastic idea/execution !  :winkthumb:

Thank you a lot for your opinion :) I will definitely try!

General Howard likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

Luke Toshi head + TFU hair. Nice combination. What do you think guys? :) I want to hear some feedback ;)

image.png

That is actually an impressive fit, dude. Toshi's head always felt like Luke to me, but the hair is where I was like "eeeeeeeeeeeeeh could do better". The TFU hair mixes together perfectly with it. :D

Tompa9 likes this

That is actually an impressive fit, dude. Toshi's head always felt like Luke to me, but the hair is where I was like "eeeeeeeeeeeeeh could do better". The TFU hair mixes together perfectly with it. :D

Thank you much. That were exactly my thoughts! It looks great and is very simple. Same what I've done with Anakin.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this