Tompa's WIP thread

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a little Kenobi update. Movie accurate combination of EA/HS parts.

EA: head, belt, boots, collar

HS: torso, trousers

unknown.png

Is a good combination ,I think the original Hapslash torso is better than EA's one,the movie Obi Wan trousers are a more  khaki color than Hapslash  ,in my opinion, but this skin is very nice, sometimes I think that it was not a good idea upload my skin

Is a good combination ,I think the original Hapslash torso is better than EA's one,the movie Obi Wan trousers are a more  khaki color than Hapslash  ,in my opinion, but this skin is very nice, sometimes I think that it was not a good idea upload my skin

If you want mate, I can send you these textures :) I´m not interested in uploading it :)

If you want mate, I can send you these textures :) I´m not interested in uploading it :)

thanks mate, but is not necessary, i know how you made it, a question, what picture program you use recommend me to fix that odd red nose of my skin? Although I repent of uploaded it  i must fix it

thanks mate, but is not necessary, i know how you made it, a question, what picture program you use recommend me to fix that odd red nose of my skin? Although I repent of uploaded it  i must fix it

Everything I´m doing with textures is in Photoshop :)

• 2 weeks later...

Obi-Wan Attack of the Clones project :)

unknown.png

unknown.png

Looks so good ,i'm my opinion in revenge of the sith Obi Wan looks more older and with more beard than attack of the clones ,that's why it looks the episode 3 Obi Wan with long hair , this is just my opinion, i  can send you this texture directly ported from Battlefront 2 Obi Wan, if you want of course , is your project .I just wan't to help you to make it more acurate possible. :winkthumb:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5i8RkaXdKiLNVZCWjhtZVlyQUk/view?usp=sharing

GPChannel and The Punisher like this