"Finn" from The Force Awakens.

Hiya folks. I want to create a skin for John Boyega's character in "The Force Awakens". At the moment I'm already creating a flat texture for his face, but I need a model that can be used for it. I need a stormtrooper model without a helmet, prefered bald. If anyone could find a model like that, that would be sweet!

star-wars_force_awakens_john_boyega_h_20

yeyo JK, Daedra and Darth Sion like this

Hiya folks. I want to create a skin for John Boyega's character in "The Force Awakens". At the moment I'm already creating a flat texture for his face, but I need a model that can be used for it. I need a stormtrooper model without a helmet, prefered bald. If anyone could find a model like that, that would be sweet!

star-wars_force_awakens_john_boyega_h_20

I would have said to use parts from Lando:

http://jkhub.org/files/file/2205-lando-calrissian/

Other than that, you could always get someone to frankenstein a Mace Windu head to the stormtrooper body then work from that. For frankenstein requests, I summon @@JAWSFreelao

Not sure if the HS Anakin head would look like John's head at all. :P I have a feeling that face will look quite strange on that model.

I can't think of any head that would fit his well enough. He has a longer shaped head than most JKA models.

I actually had to make his nose longer to fit in with the base texture, so I'm not sure about that. A new model would be better indeed, but this is temporary ofcourse. When the movie is out, I'm sure there'll be a model ready.

The key to hair is darknening it compared to the rest of the skin. Fade the color there using Picmonkey.com and then darken it. Also want to fade the rest of the skin a bit, he's a little oversaturated. Looks good tho

I never altered the saturation that is the light source :P