Star Wars Battlefront

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Announced some free stuff they're coming out with in the next update and the maps featured in the season pass:

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/news/star-wars-battlefront-the-road-ahead

Looks pretty good to me. Still not sure if i'll get the season pass right away. Might wait for a potential sale? Not sure.

I'm so glad that we're getting the Death Star and Bespin. It'll be awesome to play as Boba Fett flying with his jetpack in Cloud City. :)

Circa likes this

BOTH are separate because of the DIFFERENT RELEASE DATES, one is in the summer and the other is in the fall, if you have the pass you get them both free, otherwise you will probably have to pay.

Not really for free :P . People have just already paid the season pass for it. But I understand what you want to mean.

The Death star map pack sounds like its actually taking place aboard the said superweapons.Don't know about space battles but it might include them who knows.The engine is perfectly capable of showing massive scale fleet action and starfighter combat.

by "each map pack" do you mean Bespin and the death star are sepperate packs ?

if that's the case it's bollocks

I thought the maps could only be recieved via the season pass up until now (still doesn't make it much better)

Pretty sure they can be purchased separately. I've never seen a DLC pack only available with a season pass.

Also, each map pack will have a handful of maps based on those locations. It's not 1 map for each DLC, like you might be assuming. More like 4-5 (or more?) maps per DLC. The Jakku free DLC came with 2 free maps taking place on Jakku.

Also, the announcement regarding no TFA material leaves me scratching my head. I understand that they don't want to mesh Ep. 7 content with OT content, but the original Battlefront has always been able to handle different eras well. Seems like a missed opportunity.

Jeff likes this

Also, the announcement regarding no TFA material leaves me scratching my head. I understand that they don't want to mesh Ep. 7 content with OT content, but the original Battlefront has always been able to handle different eras well. Seems like a missed opportunity.

Wasn't TFA declared non-cannon though?

JKG Developer

• 3 months later...