Jump to content

Jeff's never ending WIP's


Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Jeff said:

That's news to me. There's a model out there but not mine.

Oh funny enough there was some guy who compared his fifth brother model to yours in a picture and actually released the skin but it somehow just doesn't appear in the game

Link to post

Is anyone also having problems with invisible lighsabers?  For some reason many of models ported from swtor that wield a lightsaber also have an invisible blade, thus they deal no damage and sometimes push me quite a few meters away from them while waving. Is there a possibility to fix this?

Link to post
9 hours ago, Dark_Reaper said:

Is anyone also having problems with invisible lighsabers?  For some reason many of models ported from swtor that wield a lightsaber also have an invisible blade, thus they deal no damage and sometimes push me quite a few meters away from them while waving. Is there a possibility to fix this?

Uh oh. Usually that is a result of the hand tags not being present. It's easy to fix that in Blender through taking another models hand tags and putting them onto the TOR models.

Link to post
On 6/25/2020 at 5:51 AM, TheWhitePhoenix said:

Uh oh. Usually that is a result of the hand tags not being present. It's easy to fix that in Blender through taking another models hand tags and putting them onto the TOR models.

It may also be a problem but when Jeff was releasing these models, they all had their blades visible and thats why i am asking why they do not work in my game.

Link to post
21 hours ago, Dark_Reaper said:

It may also be a problem but when Jeff was releasing these models, they all had their blades visible and thats why i am asking why they do not work in my game.

The hand tags are there, it may be this, look in the skin file for these lines

l_hand,*off

r_rand,*off

and change them to this

l_hand, off

r_hand, off 

DarthValeria and Dark_Reaper like this
Link to post

The Obi Wan outfit is almost ready from Kyle Katarn's Stealth Outfit from Hapslash

Maul can be achieved with a combination of Savage and the inquisitor neck+shoulder pads. (Or the desann shoulder pads).

Qui gon s can be achieved on the base jaden tunics outfit (i have done an outfit that is inspired by that toy even if i ended up taking artistic liberties.

Jeff likes this
Link to post
On 7/5/2020 at 7:30 PM, Sirius said:

The Obi Wan outfit is almost ready from Kyle Katarn's Stealth Outfit from Hapslash

Maul can be achieved with a combination of Savage and the inquisitor neck+shoulder pads. (Or the desann shoulder pads).

Qui gon s can be achieved on the base jaden tunics outfit (i have done an outfit that is inspired by that toy even if i ended up taking artistic liberties.

Can you please make this happen? For SP and MP?

Link to post
6 hours ago, Leaxhe said:

Sorry, Jeff can you send hapslah's rom mohc model and phase 2 dark trooper's (white) download link?

I have this Phase 2 dark trooper https://www.dropbox.com/s/eclackgycknbh5k/Phase 2 Dark Trooper.pk3?dl=0 but not the white one as it was re-textured into this. And no idea why you're asking me about a Hapslash model of mohc. I don't have it.

5 hours ago, DarthValeria said:

Hey Jeff,

If no trouble can you give me link of your Kowakian Money Lizard model?

I need it ^^

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gieb6tzu4rcc140/Salacious Crumb.zip?dl=0

Link to post
6 hours ago, Jeff said:

I have this Phase 2 dark trooper https://www.dropbox.com/s/eclackgycknbh5k/Phase 2 Dark Trooper.pk3?dl=0 but not the white one as it was re-textured into this. And no idea why you're asking me about a Hapslash model of mohc. I don't have it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gieb6tzu4rcc140/Salacious Crumb.zip?dl=0

thanks anyway, i search rom mohc's model from another page (my english is bad) 

Link to post
13 hours ago, Jeff said:

I have this Phase 2 dark trooper https://www.dropbox.com/s/eclackgycknbh5k/Phase 2 Dark Trooper.pk3?dl=0 but not the white one as it was re-textured into this. And no idea why you're asking me about a Hapslash model of mohc. I don't have it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gieb6tzu4rcc140/Salacious Crumb.zip?dl=0

I assume salacious is full size... I may have to download that one and play a few games with him just to make myself crack up! ?

Speaking of which tho, I've been trying to find a way to make my Yoda and ewoks not super tall in MP for almost 10 years now! Not sure if it's possible but if someone knows a solution, lemme know. (Btw I know about npc size editing in SP... But not MP)

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...