Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Hello Jeff. Thank you for bringing all of these amazing models to Jedi Academy, I think I have doubled my number of characters with all of the different choices that you offer.

I am unsure how complicated this would be, or whether it is possible or if you're interested, but I was wondering if you could make a version of your Jedi Battlelord without the hood to accompany the current hooded version. I would like this for RP purposes.

I turned off the hood in the model's skin file to see if the model had it's head beneath it but, of course, most of the head is missing without the hood. So I figured I'd make the request to see if it's possible, If it's too much of a hassle or you are not interested for whatever reason, then it's cool. Just asking. 

Thanks for the great content dude!

Jeff likes this

Hello Jeff. Thank you for bringing all of these amazing models to Jedi Academy, I think I have doubled my number of characters with all of the different choices that you offer.

I am unsure how complicated this would be, or whether it is possible or if you're interested, but I was wondering if you could make a version of your Jedi Battlelord without the hood to accompany the current hooded version. I would like this for RP purposes.

I turned off the hood in the model's skin file to see if the model had it's head beneath it but, of course, most of the head is missing without the hood. So I figured I'd make the request to see if it's possible, If it's too much of a hassle or you are not interested for whatever reason, then it's cool. Just asking. 

The head is pretty much intact, only the hair is missing. it could easily use some hair from another model, like Spanki's Jedi Customization Plus. Heck, you could even replace the head with Spanki's and use all the different skin and hair types.

Jeff likes this

Thanks for the tip Punisher, I will look into the Customization Pack and see what I can come up with. I just recently returned to Jedi Academy since 2009 so I am a little rusty modding it; I'll find out how to Frankenstein something, I'm sure.

Do you or Jeff know if any decent models of the Solo children (Jacen, Jaina, Anakin) and Ben Skywalker exist? Most of what I've found for them are re-skins which are fine but not quite on the level of detail an actual model might bring.

Thanks again for everything fellas! 

Here you go have fun https://www.dropbox.com/s/z08gefzgozhx1k9/Jedi%20Battlelord.pk3?dl=0

As far as Jaina, Jacen, Ben, and Anakin, the only stuff I did was some skins for Ben and Jaina. They are on this site btw.

The Punisher likes this

Thanks for the tip Punisher, I will look into the Customization Pack and see what I can come up with. I just recently returned to Jedi Academy since 2009 so I am a little rusty modding it; I'll find out how to Frankenstein something, I'm sure.

Do you or Jeff know if any decent models of the Solo children (Jacen, Jaina, Anakin) and Ben Skywalker exist? Most of what I've found for them are re-skins which are fine but not quite on the level of detail an actual model might bring.

Thanks again for everything fellas! 

This is a great start. 

https://jkhub.org/topic/10172-blender-jka-frankenstein-modelling/

Thanks to those tutorials, got this in about 15 minutes

YVt4QkN.jpg

MY6qRHQ.jpg

54RtCbR.jpg

wUlcypH.jpg

As for the Solo kids, unfortunately, all I've seen are some skins which might have looked great back then, but we greater and better resolutions, they are starting to show their age.

bigphil2695, Delmi and Dark_Reaper like this

Thanks again to you both, Jeff and Puisher. I'm gonna study that tutorial and then get my hands dirty experimenting a bit with some models.

@@Jeff I really appreciate the updated pk3, the Battlelord reminds me of the old "Jedi with armor" from the EU that was imagined and often debated about, before the Clone Wars cartoon just put the Jedi in piecemeal Clonetrooper armors. Looks terrific!

@Punisher Those look great, your own insta-Jedi task force. It's too bad that the Solo and Ben Skywalker never had their own models, they certainly deserved them imo. Some of the available skins are ok. I think I have Jaina in the Ladies of the EU, which uses a reskinned Leela(?), and I have an Anakin Solo that is a reskin of the old Outcast Han Solo model. It's hilarious that every time my Anakin is dismembered, when he respawns he suddenly has Han's holster showing up untextured again. Anyway, those are about as good as I have found for the Solo/Skywalker children. I have seen the two Jacen and Anakin reskins of a generic Jedi maybe, those are fine but yes, a bit dated.

Anyway, thanks again for the advice and the model guys.

Hi ! 

Could someone create new download links for some of this fantastic models ? Id love to play as Valkorion ,Exar Kun or Those Sith lords from Kotor II ( in Freedon's Tomb ) but all of the links are dead. If anyone have pk3 files please share them.  :)  

Pickles256 likes this

Hi !

Could someone create new download links for some of this fantastic models ? Id love to play as Valkorion ,Exar Kun or Those Sith lords from Kotor II ( in Freedon's Tomb ) but all of the links are dead. If anyone have pk3 files please share them. :)

Did you checked the first page? There is a link for all Jeff’s models there.
Pickles256 and Jeff like this

Sorry. I'm new to this forums . Im completely blind and stupid and I can't find anything . Thank you for quickreply and sorry again for giving such stupid questions .

It's no problem, I had the same problem when I started doing stuff here I didn't see it either

Jeff likes this

Sorry. I'm new to this forums . Im completely blind and stupid and I can't find anything . Thank you for quickreply and sorry again for giving such stupid questions .

No problem, and welcome btw.

Zelanter likes this

Thank you Jeff . By the way i love your models and really enjoy playing them  :D  . I have all skins that i've ever dreamed of . Except for one : Freedon Nadd . So here's my question ,could you make model of him please ? You are very talented so I think he shouldn't be a problem for you  :P .

Here are some pics :

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/freedon-nadd/

https://leadzero.deviantart.com/art/Sith-Dynasty-Freedon-Nadd-267613861

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Freedon_Nadd

Jeff likes this

Thank you Jeff . By the way i love your models and really enjoy playing them  :D  . I have all skins that i've ever dreamed of . Except for one : Freedon Nadd . So here's my question ,could you make model of him please ? You are very talented so I think he shouldn't be a problem for you  :P .

Here are some pics :

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/freedon-nadd/

https://leadzero.deviantart.com/art/Sith-Dynasty-Freedon-Nadd-267613861

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Freedon_Nadd

I will get to him at some point, but my plate is filled with some stuff atm. 

Jeff, you greatest modeller and you haw biggest model pack but still not full. Few greatest characters not includet. 

Any plans to create armored Dart Krayt?

7aa74619cdfca0ea01e166357fb9ef4b.jpg

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE YES.