Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

It's possible but most of what is in the game we already have models for. If there is someone specific in there you want let me know, but I'm not doing anything that already has a model made.

@@Jeff  buddy

thank you very very much for the good will.

However, given the current situation, I feel awkward making any type of requests.

So thank you so much again, I really wanted to ask you for something, but never mind, I will just go along with the stuff you share, which by the way it is absolutely awesome.

Keep up the good work, dude!!!

Jeff and TheWhitePhoenix like this

@@Jeff  buddy

thank you very very much for the good will.

However, given the current situation, I feel awkward making any type of requests.

So thank you so much again, I really wanted to ask you for something, but never mind, I will just go along with the stuff you share, which by the way it is absolutely awesome.

Keep up the good work, dude!!!

Oh you can ask, I never have a problem with people asking.

have you tried to use the auto weighting tools in the data transfer tab options? It is a good way to do it. I usually use that and then use the weight paint tool and then the vertex weighting manually.

I know how to do it, I just don't care if they're weighted, his complaint is legit, I'm just lazy.  :P

Mandalorian and Pickles256 like this

Oh you can ask, I never have a problem with people asking.

Ok then, Thank you a lot

Well there are lots of things in that website that you can download, the textures, sounds and many other things you can add and frankestein 

Honestly, I have a few in mind

cwa_minigame_lightsaberdueling_screensho

Obi wan First version of clone wars and human male jedi

maxresdefault.jpgAdi gallia

if it is possible.

Delmi likes this

@Lord Of Hate Dude, with all due respect - F*** you !!!

It is not like you are paying for it, to be entitled to demand a stupid -wrapping of the hands around the hilt to be weighted,-

you are zeroing on small details, plus it is Jeffs time,  you can't have him do as you please.

However, I am sure that if you asked in a more polite way, you would have received a different response.

Constructive Criticism is way different to condescending  bitchy comments.

I'll just jump in and say this: @@diogocs195 THANK-YOU! 

@@diogocs195 Do you consider personal insults to be constructive behaviour?

Starting out with that makes your post join the ranks of "bitchy comments" in my humble opinion.

@ Everyone involved: please stop this pointless discussion.

@@Jeff even admitted that @@Lord Of Hate has a valid point and gave his own laziness as an explanation for the cause, which is also a valid point.

Stop the bash, it gets no one anywhere.

@@diogocs195 Do you consider personal insults to be constructive behaviour?

Starting out with that makes your post join the ranks of "bitchy comments" in my humble opinion.

@ Everyone involved: please stop this pointless discussion.

@@Jeff even admitted that @@Lord Of Hate has a valid point and gave his own laziness as an explanation for the cause, which is also a valid point.

Stop the bash, it gets no one anywhere.

@@AshuraDX , you are right. and I am so sorry, I don't want to add up to the controversy anymore.

@Lord Of Hate - Sorry , I just hope all of us learned something out of this.

I appreciate all of you guys and the things you share, and that's probably why I believe, I have no right to demand anything since it is your work and you probably get nothing in return

I will erase my previous comments because I don't want this WIP to become something it is not.

@@AshuraDX , you are right. and I am so sorry, I don't want to add up to the controversy anymore.

@Lord Of Hate - Sorry , I just hope all of us learned something out of this.

I appreciate all of you guys and the things you share, and that's probably why I believe, I have no right to demand anything since it is your work and you probably get nothing in return

I will erase my previous comments because I don't want this WIP to become something it is not.

Yeah same here dude, no hard feelings.

diogocs195 likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all, I love your works. These are all really great and unique. That being said:

I can't find it either so fuck it, I'll upload him and two others. EV-9D9 and Shae Vizsla.

41245330270_e634569959_b.jpg

29183967048_5e457edf58_b.jpg

29183966778_a17b58cf97_b.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/velrd7kj55wxzwa/Boba%20Fett%20%28Clone%20Wars%29.zip?dl=0

I've tried these out, but for some reason only Boba Fett wants to work for me. The others give me a "bad or missing bone, or missing animation sequence" error when I try them in MP. Are they not MP capable? Or, (and this is usually the case with me :D) did I bork something in the download/installation? Regardless, these look really cool, keep up the good work.

First of all, I love your works. These are all really great and unique. That being said:

I've tried these out, but for some reason only Boba Fett wants to work for me. The others give me a "bad or missing bone, or missing animation sequence" error when I try them in MP. Are they not MP capable? Or, (and this is usually the case with me :D) did I bork something in the download/installation? Regardless, these look really cool, keep up the good work.

They work fine for me in MP. 

No one is ever happy, ports are frowned upon and the stream of complaints about issues (weights, SP support, complaints that I won't do certain model), that I just don't want to deal with, I mean it's not any skin off my neck if I don't release this crap.  :P

for me, i managed to learn how to make (crappy) SP supports for myself, So I'm not complaining. You'd think someone out there would come in, and make the SP supports immediately after you release a model or something

TheWhitePhoenix and Jeff like this

for me, i managed to learn how to make (crappy) SP supports for myself, So I'm not complaining. You'd think someone out there would come in, and make the SP supports immediately after you release a model or something

It's not really one person in particular with the SP support stuff, (which is my own fault for not doing it long ago) but the shear number of requests to do it. 

It's not really one person in particular with the SP support stuff, (which is my own fault for not doing it long ago) but the shear number of requests to do it. 

Any chance you'd go back into your catalog of models and give them SP support (or would that too tedious of a task?) or give future releases SP support?