Jedi Hunter From TFU2

I was playing with Blender and put the head and chest from the "Starkiller Armor" (from Dark Apprentice's pack) with the rest of the body (arms, armor, etc.) form the "Jedi Stalker" version and added a hood and it looked kind of cool in Blender...but that was as far as I could get. I tried to apply the textures from the original models just to see how it would look but the texture came all wrong.

Everyone gets credited for stuff they didn't make. The model in that link was ripped from the game, that guy that posted it on deviant art didn't make it.

I'm sure you could find the model somewhere and just put it in game.

Well he's credited for extracting it, not making it. But I know what you mean. I may be able to find it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried myself but this is as far as I can get. Needs a lot of work on the textures which I am terrible at, especially the arms and "skirt". Not to mention shaders that no matter how many tutorials I read, can't get my head around them.

:(

2wqa5bl.jpg

Parts used from:

model / textures from Sith Stalker 1.1 by @Darth Shiftee

"arm protectrion pads" from the model shared by Dark_Apprentice on page 2 

head and hood from @dark_apprentice's Starkiller pak

Backhand Stance/Animations from @katanamaru

Lightsaber from @AshuraDX

Looks like you forgot that most of the modeled parts come from Darth Shiftee's work not Lizfizz...how about you give him credit instead? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I apologize for the confusion. I couldn't remember which model I used so I did a quick search and found Lizfizz and thought that was the original model. Thanks for reminding me, I've fixed the credits. 

I tried myself but this is as far as I can get. Needs a lot of work on the textures which I am terrible at, especially the arms and "skirt". Not to mention shaders that no matter how many tutorials I read, can't get my head around them.

:(

wkp69w.jpg

Parts used from:

model / textures from Sith Stalker 1.1 by @Darth Shiftee

"arm protectrion pads" from the model shared by Dark_Apprentice on page 2 

head and hood from @dark_apprentice's Starkiller pak

Backhand Stance/Animations from @katanamaru

Lightsaber from @AshuraDX

It looks good, maybe I'll try and get back to my model sometime. Things have just been busy.