Jedi Hunter From TFU2

Sorry man didn't know that. Well i could work on the textures, that's all i can do. :ph34r:

Thanks. That's what I was trying to work with, improving the textures (with limited knowledge and tools). I will include a backup of the arms (torso) textures without modifications just in case.

So here is what I have. It still needs some work. I should be back in a couple of days so I can try some more, although with my limited knowledge and tools, it will take me a long time. Is the plain model with no special animations. I've included both versions of the skirt, the single short skirt and the split skirt from Seven. Inside the model folder, there is a backup of the torso with plain arms (no gloves/straps).

https://mega.nz/#!vdpFlTwT!CU3AeBu8pvD8C9B6-1kwW-0hDGsCVEmvf8B6whCJlwY

Notes:

• The Hub doesn't likes mega links so much so you will need to copy the entire URL and paste it in your browser instead of just click on the link.
  • HUGE thanks to @@Seven for all his help.

The Hub doesn't likes mega links so much so you will need to copy the entire URL and paste it in your browser instead of just click on the link.

You just need to manually wrap it in url tags - I edited your post accordingly.

hi @@ShenLong Kazama

I haven't found a suitable shoulderpads (they are so small they look like part of the chest armor).

As for the shaders, I am not really sure.It doesn't shows any problems in game (as far as I can see) for both skirt versions (both use the same textures and shader).  I can't never get models to show completely fine in modview, even the arm armor transparent parts show as black in modeview but they show fine in-game.

of0qj6.jpg

Anybody else having problems with the shaders?

BTW, I have no idea about shaders. I am just using the original model shaders. I've read a few tutorials but I can't get my head around it.

ModView does not display shaders at all, although you can enable transparent textures in the options somewhere.

Thanks a lot for the information! I barely use Modview (although I am trying to use it more lately). I always test things directly in-game.

Just a "newbie" here trying to figure tings out.

:)

yeyo JK likes this

Downloaded it once, didn't liked it. Extracted Kylo Ren (after hours trying to figure out how to) and deleted it.

:(

For the next few weeks my time will be very limited so anybody willing to help is welcome to.

I can try to find shoulder pads, can't add them though, i gave up on modeling a long time ago. Texturing and searching for model assets is what i can do. :mellow:

I can try to find shoulder pads, can't add them though, i gave up on modeling a long time ago. Texturing and searching for model assets is what i can do. :mellow:

Cool! Do you think you can take a look at the arms textures? I still don't like how the straps and gloves came out and on the inside where both borders of the texture touch, you can see a dark line.

But we don't have any that look like that. Unless we could get the ported model we have to look somewhere else.

Well its not too hard to modify other pads to look like that. I would do it but I'm not at my computer atm

• 4 weeks later...

Any progress? :)

I am not sure which one you are asking about (my poor attempt or if someone was doing a better version).

In case of mine, currently is very hard for me to work on it (practically relying on my phone to keep up with The Hub), so I posted the link (previous page) in case someone wants to work some more on it.

I would like to see a ported version, but until I have more free time so I can try to learn, I am happy with it.

If anyone knows a good Blender tutorial for DUMMIES (especially porting or modifying existing parts) that I can read/watch from my phone and try in whatever free time I can get, please let me know.