JKHub Community Compilation Album (Charity)

Posted this in the Staff Area a couple of weeks ago, would love to hear other opinions :)

oQFfdr4.png

So whilst speaking to Circa a couple of days ago I had the idea that perhaps we could make some sort of music album from groups/players across the community.

The idea is simple, we gather interest from people who play certain instruments, sing and/or compose by advertising on well known communities around JK, then make them come together to work on some songs which we could sell and give to charity  :)

Obviously the logistics of this are a bit fuzzy, I've never done anything like this and I am not musically gifted as e.g. Circa is  :P but I believe we could get something really cool put together if we tried hard, and hopefully raise some decent cash for a charity/charities.

Jobs that come to mind are:

• Musicians/Vocalists
  • Writers/Composers
  • Album art designers (Mine is just to spark imagination  :P I'm sure others could come up with something better, we could hold contests maybe?)
  • Advertisers
  • A few project managers to ensure everyone is working

I'd love to hear what others think  :)

Bek likes this

Any news on this :)?

By the way, I'll be forming this very soon, it's my priority and I'll be PMing everyone interested privately soon.

He hasn't shown himself and isn't responding to PM's/Emails.

I wont give up though, will update here once I know more!