Legacy Of Kain Mod

Do you Know?
Legacy of Kain is an old saga of 5 adventures game of 1995-2003, Blood Omen, Blood Omen 2, Soul Reaver, Soul Reaver 2 and Defiance.
Was become by silicon knight, after by eidos interactive and at the end the the story end with an open cutted final.
Now square enix has doing a game about legacy of kain world, but is a moba complety disconneted by the trama of old games.
I am doing my project as hobby by six years, but only in the last years i found a truly help that boost my realizzations.
this is the story of LOK for people that not know the game:

Legacy of Kain is a story in a land called nosgoth, is a fantasy gothic horror game.
Tale the legend of Kain, a vampire that has in his hand the destiny of his world.
Kain in blood omen fight with nine wizards that abuse of their powers, devastating his world. every wizard is a guardian of a Pillar, and every Pillar lead a Cosmic principe.
Mind, Dimension, Conflict, Nature, Energy, States, Time, Death and Balance, that nine column preserve live and balance in the world.
at the end, kain discover he is the nine guardian of the world. he is corrupted, for save the world he must kill himself. he refuse the sacrifice and the pillars fails.
the desctruction create ana pocalyptic era.
kain rule the world as a millennium like an evil emperor ov vampire, and create and empire with six other vampires, its liutenants sons, create with necromancy, by the corpse of six sarafan, ancient warrior of the pass that exterminate the vampire in many crusades.
at the end of that, he execute his first son, raziel. apparently, for jealousy.
Raziel not die. he survive as a reaver, a strange creature witha ghost blade, a demonic vampire with blue skin that not eat blood, but souls and ghosts.
Raziel revenge himself and hunting kain and his betrayer brothers, one by one, in soul reaver, he murder every of that destroying kain empire.
but at the end match, kain escape into the pass of Nosogth, at time of his birth with a time machine.
leaded by a strange monster called Elder God, a giant squid that control the cycle of life and death,
Raziel follow him to the pass of nosgoth.
Reachs Kain and see the corruption of Pillars in the moment of kain's birth as human, 30 years ago of blood omen event and his vampirizzation.
so Raziel understnat that Kain is not the origin of the Evil of the world, but only an istrument.
he investigate ancients ruin and discover some magic elemental skill for his ghost blade. in the ruin he discover that the Ancient God has manipulated and ancient and angelic race for create a war with another race called hylden.
After 1000 years, the Angels defeated the hylden created the pillars, like a dimensional seal for relegate hylden and demon in the Infernal adimension.
but Hylden get to angels a curse, so they become vampires with elemental weakness and bloodthirsty.
Vampire has become to persecute human for that, so at the end human has rebellated, exterminated, vampires with a genocide and take power of pillars for them, without know anyone of the true mean of Pillars.
And so, some century later, some Hylden and Demon Possess the death guardian of Human, mnortanius, and his murder the balance guardian, Ariel. Kain births for replace Ariel.
Nupraptor, the ariel lover, discover her corpse and become madness by pain, his madness corrupt all guardians, kain incluse, and the Pillars tool.
the hylden invasions has defeated in blood omne 2 by young kain,
at the end of story, Raziel purify the soul reave,r a powerul sword forged by vampires for theirprophetic Hero, Kain,, with power of element of Spirit.
and he immolate himself into the sword. that purify kain by cottuption of nupraptor poison.
Kain can see the Elder God as true origin of all Evil of his world, defiance end with a fight against the god but kain be stopped before kill the parassictic entity.
And be costricted to escape.
Kain now is pure and can restore balance to the world but..

eidos never product rthe sequel, the dark prphecty,
so the story, never be ended.
defiance has a gameplay VERY VERY simnilar to jedi academy.
And so this is my idea:;
a mod conversion of JA, that allow to kain to end his task.
i am working abount that by years.
at moment i am doing the md3 map object.,
i have already all enemyes of souol reaver 2, blood onme n 2 and defiance animated and workied as NPC for the game.
the project is very ambitious: some material i found in the Blood Omnicide project, a 3d remake of blood omen.
i have a large amount of materials
but i am alone on that.
If someone can help me i be very grateful.
The trouble is ...
the code.
because my project is a SP.
and i need to do some manipulation of thre code.
I have already replaced ALL weapons of SW and all Force powers, in sound and effect, for making the vampiric spells or the elemental shot.
this is the list of what i need.
i am not good to code, i am simply a newbie, and i have very troulbe of heal in real life that slow me very fast. at the end, for me this is an hobby.
But if someone can help me with something i credits and be ever grateful.
Sorry for my bad english.
Here there is what i need:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ MODDING\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
i changed menu, hud, sound, interface like Lok styles.
also i doing that edit:
WP_SABER: the soul reaver, melee swords of human, vampirc etc etc, the glyph: elemental shockwave spells that do knockback dmg. some weapons i need again to build
WP_:BLASTER_:PISTOL: globe of darkeness. model of weapon is removed, many animation is changed using forece unleased animation i do animation.cfg file for make animation more near to Defince.
the blaster pistol shot darkness globe. if encoded, that make enemy blind for 1 second.
WP_BLASTER: fireballs. if encoded, make a burn effect: enemy lose some HP poin for burning after hitted for some second, likle poisong of interrogator droid.
WP_BRYAR PISTOL: need to fix effect, become a bow that shoot arrows with glyph power of light against vampire. for humans enemy, NOT for player.
WP_DISRUPTOR: is replace by a bowcaster that shot a deadly sunlight ray of magic that cna vaporize flesh of vampire.
WP_BOWCASTER: shot light balls, very ugly for vampires.
WP_dEMP2: shot energy bolt: electric globulart shot, this weapond not need edit.
WP_REPEATER: shot Ice bolt, if coded, the shot should be slow the enemy for a lot amount of move speed.
WP_FLECHETTE: shot Earth bolt, huge damage and knockback.
WP_CONCUSSION: forst fire shot immolation: is a spell that make autocombustion on the victim. The enemie if die, be vaporizzed like WP_DISRUPTOR ALTFIRE the concussion altfire shot a spell called spirith death that destroy the soul of the enemy. huge knockback. the enemy be dismembered,.
WP_ROCKET_LAUNCHER: in TDP is a spell called flay, enemy killed become dismembertment, in other expansion become air compress magic spheres. they explode to impact and can break the objects. is perfect for that modding.
WP_THERMAL: used by human: greeand of fire elemental glyph explosion
WP_DETPACK: used by human, coded, can make paralysis on the enemy? enemy cannot move in the range of explosion, (sismic bombs. )
WP_TRIPMINE: sonic mine: exploding enemy can be stun, cannot mopve for few second and can do animation BOTH_SONICPAIN like the Howlker attack?
WP_NOGHRI_STICK: poison weapons. is possible to set usalbe for the player?
WP_STUN_BATON : a holy melee, i thing can be used by wizard for electrocuted, paralyze and folgorate the vampires. >_>
WP_BOT_LASER: can shot a sacred magic? the vampire should be uglu damaged, stunned and cannot move for a lot of time. 
WP_JAWA: sonic stun likle TRIPMINE but with more less damage.

for other weapons i not need encoding or create new weapons, that's are sufficient.
the best trouble of weapons is to do encoding by class.
example:in JA enemy are divides in CLASSES,
i have abbinated every class to a kind of creature of nosgoth.
so every creature can have weakness or strenght to the Element.
som, for example, like the DEMP2 is deadly for droid, i think is possible tyaht every of that weapon can do a diverse scaled dmg at second of class of enemy hitted, no?
this is the more easy thing to programs. O.o
Or not?

The last trouble with weapons:
i need to create only a new weapons:
a WP_SABER2 or something like that. is like the saber, ugual, but do that differnet:
*every ten enemies killed dmg is x 2 for 30 second. in that second, the sword can launch the knockbackdmg
splash radius, splashknockback, splashdamage etc etc effect, atk for do more damage.
in deaulf saber, that is shotted when sword hit the ground.
is possiblt to create a weapon saber that make the splash radius, damage, knockback and the splash effect when the sword is charge and making a kata?so, not when hit a surfaces but when is used the katamove iof the sword. should be very powerful and very coreographic! something like rthe tavion sith sword of the end of game, that NOT work for player, and in open jk i see that give the sith_Sword as saber class for NPC sab.file not function. they NOT do the charge attack. >_>
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
FORCE POWERS
The force powers are replaced by humans and vampires magical skills.
Here there is what i want to do:
 FP_JUMP2
FIRST POWER NEW
VAMPIRIC JUMP
Force Jump\nDuration: Immediate\nArea Of Effect: caster only \nEffect: Allows NPC or player to make a tremendous vertical leap.\n\n
Rank 1 - can leap up to 2x their normal jump height.\n Rank 2 - Jedi can leap up to 4x their normal jump height.\n
Rank 3 - Jedi can leap up to 8x their normal jump height."
Aggiungere questa capacità qua: Force plane: after a jump, when is falling, allow to player or npc to plane or levitate, slowing speed of fail.
Rank 1: fall gravity less of 25% duraction: 5 sec.
rank 2: fall gravity less of 50% duraction: 10 sec
rank 3: fall gravity less of 75% duracion: 15 sec.
NEW: rank 4: fall gravity null. can fly XD duraction: 20 sec.

1FP_SPEED
VAMPIRIC SPEED
"Force Speed\nDuration: Variable (10 - 20 seconds)\nArea Of Effect: Jedi\nEffect: Jedi speeds up.\n\n
Rank 1 - The Jedi moves 25% faster than normal for 10 seconds\n
Rank 2 - The Jedi moves 50% faster than normal for 15 seconds\n
Rank 3 - The Jedi moves 75% faster than normal for 20 seconds"
NEW: Rank 4 - The jedi moves 100% faster than normal for 25 second

2 FP_PUSH
COLPO CINETICO \ CINETIC SHOT
"Force Push\nDuration: Instantaneous effect\nArea Of Effect: Objects or Persons\nEffect: Allows Jedi to push objects away from themselves, deflect missiles, and defend against Force Grip and Force Push attacks.Is possible to null freeze and slow effect! \n\n
Rank 1 - Jedi uses the Force to push a specific enemy or object focused on.\n
Rank 2 - Jedi uses the Force to push back multiple enemies or objects in a limited arc.\n Rank 3 - Pushwave: Jedi can push back multiple enemies with enough force to do damage by pushing the enemies into solid surfaces or off ledges."
NEW: Rank 4 - a "pushwave" is casted around the Jedi!

3 FP_PULL
TELEKINESIS
"Force Pull\nDuration: Instantaneous effect\nArea Of Effect: Objects or Persons\nEffect: Allows Jedi to pull enemies towards themselves with a chance of disarming the opponent. It also defends against Force Pull attacks.\n\n
Rank 1 - Jedi uses the Force to pull a specific enemy focused on.\n
Rank 2 - Jedi uses the Force to pull multiple enemies in a limited arc.\n
Rank 3 - Jedi can pull multiple enemies with enough force to knock targets down at close range. "
NEW: RANK 4 - jEDI USES the force to pull a "pullwave" all enemy near fall to the jedi!

4 FP_LIGHT
"Force Sense\nDuration: Instantaneous effect\nArea Of Effect: Jedi field of view\nEffect: Allows Jedi great and wide vision.\n\nForce seeing allows the Jedi to see all enemies clearly, regardless of lighting conditions, by surrounding them with an easy-to-see glowing aura. Force seeing also allows Jedi to counteract the Jedi Mind Trick Force power. enemy with cloak or invisible also are showed. At the highest level of Force Seeing the Jedi develops a sixth sense that allows him to dodge sniper fire. \n\n
Rank 1 - See players' auras highlighted in view with normal time duration.\n
Rank 2 - See players' auras in view and through walls with double time duration.\n stun as nullified
Rank 3 - See players' auras in view and through walls at any range with triple time duration. Players can automatically dodge sniper mindtrick and stun and sonic status are nulliefiedshots at this level."
NEW Rank 4 - mindtrick, stun, sonic enchantement status are nullified! time duraction 4x is possilble to see also the armor and the force point of enemy.

5 FP_PROTECT
REPEL
"Force Protection\nDuration: Variable\nArea Of Effect: Jedi Only\nEffect: Protects from physical attack.\n\nDamage to Jedi from Physical attacks is taken from Force Power pool rather than from health score.\n\n
Rank 1 - 50% Damage blocked, 100% removed from Force pool, max 100 Damage\n Rank 2 - 75% Damage blocked, 50% removed from Force pool, max 200 Damage\n
Rank 3 - 87.5% Damage blocked, 25% removed from Force pool, max 400 Damage"
NEW Rank 4 - 100% of damage blocked! enemy shots are deflected like in saber defense!
MODDED: REPEL HACKED HAVE A BLUE AURA, NOT A GREEN AURA!

6 FP_ABSORB
MAGIC REPEL
"Force Absorption\nDuration: Continuous\nArea Of Effect: Jedi Only\nEffect: Protects from any direct Force Powers.\n\nAbsorbs damage from Force abilities directed at the wielder and turns that energy into usable Force Power.\n\n
Rank 1 - Nullifies rank 1 Force attacks, reduces the effect of higher rank Force attacks. Returns some Force Power.\n
Rank 2 - Nullifies rank 2 Force attacks, greatly reduces the effect of higher rank Force attacks. Returns greater Force Power.\n
Rank 3 - Nullifies rank 3 Force attacks. reduce effect of rank 4. Returns even greater Force Power."
NEW Rank 4: Nullify all dark powers attack. nullify poison and bleeding, stunning and freezing, blinding and shocking and burning status of weapons.
MODDED: has a green aura and is like the effect of Force Rage.

7 FP_HEAL
Heal
"Force Heal\nDuration: Instantaneous effect\nArea Of Effect: Jedi only\n
Effect: The Jedi heals after injury.\n
\n Rank 1 - Jedi regains up to 5 health instantly.REDUCE POISON EFFECT BY 1
\n Rank 2 - Jedi regains up to 10 health instantly.REDUCE POISON EFFECT BY 2
\n Rank 3 - Jedi regains up to 25 health instantly."REDUCE POISON EFFECT BY 3
NEW \n Rank 4: instantly heal of 30. NULLIFY POISON EFFECT
MODDED: NO hack for this effect. but is clone to some follow variance:

THIRD POWER
8 e 9 (Teamenergyze è il nono) FP_VHEAL
Vampiric Heal
"DarkForce Heal\nDuration: Instantaneous effect\nArea Of Effect: Jedi only\n
Effect: The Jedi heals after injury.\n ALLOW TO A VAMPIRE TO REGEN HIS WOUNDS.
\n Rank 1 - Jedi regains up to 5 force and health instantly.REDUCE POISON EFFECT BY 1
\n Rank 2 - Jedi regains up to 10 force and health instantly.REDUCE POISON EFFECT BY 2
\n Rank 3 - Jedi regains up to 25 force and health instantly."REDUCE POISON EFFECT BY 3
NEW \n Rank 4: instantly heal of 30. NULLIFY POISON EFFECT
MODDED: NO hack for this effect. but is clone to some follow variance:
follow variance: efx is in force\heal4.efx

10 FP_TELEPATHY
CONTROL MIND
"Mind Trick\nDuration: Variable (5 - 15 seconds)\nArea Of Effect: Other Players\nEffect: Allows Jedi to make themselves invisible to other players.\n\n
Rank 1 - A Jedi is invisible to a single targeted enemy for 5 seconds.\n
Rank 2 - A Jedi is invisible to enemies in a forward arc of moderate distance for 10 seconds.\n Rank 3 - Malia: is possible to control an enemy, only uman, no monster or vampires or undead or golem. The jedi is not protected by damage when use!
A Jedi is invisible to all enemies in a moderate distance for 15 seconds. Enemy get team_player and fight with other enemy"
Rank 4 - Spirit Wrack: is possible to control an nemey. MODDED: the contoller using REPEL LEVEL 4 AND IS INVUNERABLE TO PHYSICAL AND MAGICAL ATK FOR ALL DURATION OF POSSESSION.
NOTE: THIS POWERS CANNOT FUNCTION ON CLASS_ASSASSIN_DROID, SABER_DROID, HAZARDTROOPER, ROCKETTROOPER, GRAN, WEEQUAY, JEDI, REBORN, RODIAN AND NOGHRI
ONLY RANK 4 Possession function on ALL ENEMIES!!!
MODDED: I want is possible to shot and effect like force push when jedi cast mind trick, by the left hand of jedi, like a pink projectile. Rank 1 funziona solo sugli umani,. Rank 2 anche sui sarafan, rank 3 controlla gliu umani e funziona sui vampiri. Rank4 permette di impossessare tutti.

11 e 12 FP_ENERGIZEL e  FP_TEAMHEAL2
QUARTO POTERE NUOVO
HEAL SQUADRON (CLONA IL DRAIN E INVERTI GLI EFFETTI)
"Heal Other\nDuration: Instantaneous effect\nArea Of Effect: Jedi allies\nEffect: The Jedi has the ability to heal allies after injury. \n\n
Force Heal Other allows Jedi to restore a certain amount of health to their allies within a certain radius of their body. Jedi can restore 50 health to one ally,\n33 health to two allies or 25 health to 3 or more allies.\n\n this spell is use by cleric sarafan and by archimond for heal the Sarafan.., or the Alliance!
Rank 1 - Normal range\n
Rank 2 - One and a half times normal range\n
Rank 3 - Double normal range"
NEW rank 4: Triple Normal range.
MODDED: effect of this is in Team heal!

13 FP_GRIP
TELEKINESIS GRIP
"Force Grip\nDuration: Instantaneous\nArea Of Effect: Living persons only\nEffect: Allows Jedi to choke or constrict the organs of a living being.\n\n
Rank 1 - Affected enemy is gripped and held undamaged, but immobile for 5 seconds.
Jedi must remain stationary.\n
Rank 2 - Enemy is affected similarly to rank 1, but the grip can damage and lift enemies with prolonged focus of the grip. Jedi must remain stationary.\n
Rank 3 - Enemy is affected similarly to rank 2, but the Jedi can move freely and smash the enemy into walls and other obstacles or use the enemy as a shield while still doing choke damage."
NEW Rank 4 - Enemy can be pushed or pulled behind or back, at second of moviment of player. the damage is immense!
MODDED: EFX EFFECT IS THE SAME OF TELEKINESIS!

14 FP_DRAIN
BLOODING GOUT
Quinto potere nuovo
"Force Drain\nDuration: Variable\nArea Of Effect: Living persons only\nEffect: Drains Force Power and uses it to replenish life.\n\n
Rank 1 - vampir Bite Launches a single bolt that fires forward, draining 10 Health points per second and healing that amount. Need to grab the enemy! \n
Rank 2 - Blood Gout An un-aimed, continuous attack, draining 15 Health points per second.\n
Rank 3 - Blood ShowerEmanates a sustained fan in a large forward arc, draining any target in front of him of 20 Health points per second."
NEW Rank 4 - Blood Wave: all enemy around lose 30 Health point per second! also
MODDED: NOT AFFECT ON FORCE, ONLY ON HEALTH!

15 FP_SOULDRAIN (clone of FP_DRAIN)
Sesto potere nuovo
"SOUL Drain\nDuration: Variable\nArea Of Effect: Living persons only\nEffect: FOR WRAITH: is a variant for drain Health and uses it to replenish life for the reavers. effect is changed with suffix 2 at the end of address. \n\n
Rank 1 - Reaver Bite Launches a single bolt that fires forward, draining 10 Health points per second and healing that amount. Need to grab the enemy! \n
Rank 2 - Reaver Soul Gout An un-aimed, continuous attack, draining 15 Health points per second.\n
Rank 3 - Reaver ShowerEmanates a sustained fan in a large forward arc, draining any target in front of him of 20 Health points per second."
NEW Rank 4 - Reaver Wave: all enemy around lose 30 Health point per second! also

16 FP_MAGICDRAIN (clone of FP_DRAIN)
ARCANE GOUT
Ottavo potere nuovo
"Arcane Gout\nDuration: Variable\nArea Of Effect: Living persons only\nEffect: FOR WRAITH: is a variant for drain Health and uses it to replenish Force draining force to the victim.
\n\n
Rank 1 - vampir Bite Launches a single bolt that fires forward, draining 10 Force points per second and healing that amount. Need to grab the enemy! \n
Rank 2 - Blood Gout An un-aimed, continuous attack, draining 15 Force points per second.\n
Rank 3 - Blood ShowerEmanates a sustained fan in a large forward arc, draining any target in front of him of 20 Health points per second."
NEW Rank 4 - Blood Wave: all enemy around lose 30 Force point per second! also

17  FP_LIGHTNING
Shock And Lightning
"Force Lightning\nDuration: Variable\nArea Of Effect: Living persons only\nEffect:
Allows Jedi to hurl a devastating electrical attack against enemies.\n\n
Rank 1 - Jedi launches a single bolt that fires forward, doing instant damage.\n
Rank 2 - Jedi can maintain the Force Lightning for a sustained forward attack.\n
Rank 3 - Jedi emanate a sustained fan of electricity in a large forward arc, damaging anything in front of them. "
NEW RANK 4: all around of jedi get a terrible STORM OF LIGHTNING FORCE!!!!
MODDED:

18 FP_RAGE
"Force Rage\nDuration: Variable (10 - 30 seconds)\nArea Of Effect: Dark Jedi Only\nEffect: Jedi goes into a frenzy of speed for a given duration, but must recover afterwards. Drains health while active, and expires after the duration or when health hits 1.\n\n
RANK1 MORTAL SACRIFICE: Fire 33% faster, Move 100% faster, decrease damage taken by 50%, wielder cannot die (health stays at 1).\n
RANK2: BERSERK Dark Rage Recovery: Fire 50% faster, move at 75% speed\n\n
RANK 3: TRANCE: Fire 75% faster, move at double speed.
RANK 4: 100% faster, move 125% speed. NOT LOSE HEALTH invincible for 40 seconds. 10 sec recovery
Rank 1 - Rage for 10 seconds, 10 second recovery\n
Rank 2 - Rage for 20 seconds, 10 second recovery\n
Rank 3 - Rage for 30 seconds, 10 second recovery"
MODDED: changinr effect so a purple aura can protect the casters!

19  FP_BANK
Nine Power
"Team Energize\nDuration: Instantaneous effect\nArea Of Effect: Jedi Allies\nEffect: The Jedi has the ability to imbue allies with Force energy.\n\nForce Team Energize allows the Jedi to restore a certain amount of Force energy to his allies within a certain radius of his body. Jedi can restore 50 Force points to one ally, 33 Force points to two allies or 25 Force points to 3 or more allies.\n\n
Rank 1 - Normal range\n
Rank 2 - One and a half times normal range\n
Rank 3 - Double normal range"
Rank 4 - triple normal range
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW POWERS FOR MOD!!!
20 FP_MIST Ten power
(modifcation of Protect)
Mist form: like force protect: a white shader cover the character. is NOT SOLID and can pass thorugh enemies or physics clipper. CANNOT ATTACK!
Rank 1: enemy can see and atk but cannot do physical dmg. only force power can damage!
rank 2: force power cannot damage.
rank 3: enemy cannot see. Yu can attack! but if yu go behind an enemy and enemy see yu power gone! rank 4: is possible to walk up water and lava!

21 "Sanctuary"
FP_TELEPORT
Eleven powers
teleport to the last check point for quickly save!
rank 1: yu can use 1 time in a load game
rank 2: yu can use 2 time in a loaded game
rank 3: yu can use 3 time in a load game
rank 4: yu can use every time yu want!

22 FP_WOLF
Twelve power
"Wolf form"
Is Like the force rage atk but player is substiuire to a playermodel werewolf! XD
so player can be a wolf!!! there is 2 efx, one at start and one at the end of transofrmation.
rank 1: 10 second of transformation. Like rank 1 of force rage. Life more of 125% Yu cannot use force power, but yu have jump like force level 3 and using powerful melee atk!
Rank 2: 20 sec of transformation like rank 2 or force rage. jumpas force level 3 levitation as force levitation 1. live more of 150% yu can use weapons, but not use sword or force power!
Rank 3: 30 sec of transformation like rank 3 or force rage. jumpas force level 3 levitation as force levitation 2. live more of 175% yu can use weapons and swords, but no force power!
Rank 4: 40 sec of transformation like rank 4 or force rage. jumpas force level 3 levitation as force levitation 3. live more of 150% yu can fight normally!

23 FP_SPIDER
13 potere
Spidernet:
a modiefied force lightning, but with differect effect: enemy get the shaders spidernet around his body! player can spit a spidernet to lock enemy movement!after yu shot, yu can atk wehn enemy is locked or slowed! this power NOT DO DMG-.
rank 1: like lightning level 1 enemy slow of 25% for 5 seconds.
rank 2: like lightning level 2 enemy slow of 50% for 10 sec.
rank 3: like lightning level 3 enemy slow of 75% for 15 sec.
rank 4: enemy locked for 15 sec.

24 FP_INSPIREHATE (animation cower1) A Grip liv 1 with push efx. Player can move.
Questo potere fa si che tuti gli avbversari nei dintorni del casting combattano per il player per tot secondi.
RANK1: funziona solo sugli umani
RANK2: funziona anche sui sarafan
RANK3: funziona anche sui vampiri
RANK 4: funziona pure sui demoni.

25: FP_BLOCK (animation, movement locked) player can move.-
14 potere
Incapacitate:
Is a modified force grip with a force push animation. enemy get freeze and cannot move, but using tk force push can break the spell. Not do damgae but make paralysis. using a blue shader aroun enemy body, like old force absorb.
rank 1: 3 second of paralysis cost: 30 force point
rank 2: 5 second of paralysis cost: 50 force point
rank 3: 10 second of paralysis. can block multiple enemies behind target. cost 75 force point
rank 4: 15 second of paralysis of all enemie around the caster, cost ALL FORCE.
NOTE FOR THIS POWER: LIKE FORCE PROTECT OF ABSORB: FORCE NOT RECHARGE UNTIL END OF EFX!
26 Wind ATK: A LIGHTNING MODIFIED: NOT DMG, BUT PUSHING!
a modiefd force lightning, is like force lighningn, the unique difference is that enemy is not damaged but is strongly pushed over time. more cast spell, more enemy is get knockbacked.
rank 1: weak knockback of 1 enemy
rank 2: knockback of behind closest enemy
rank 3: strong knockback of all enemies behind player
rank 4: VERY HUGE knockback of all enemies around plater.
Enemy can also upped in air like force grip and rotate around theirself! VERY FUNNY! XD

25 FP_FREEZE :
Lightning modificato: aura glaciale di rekius

26 FP_MAGICFIRE
Il fuoco magico di Asgarath, fulmine modificato.

27 FP_HOLY Arcanes Auras: (PROTECTION) A protect modificated for affected NPCs nearest
this spells is casting by wizard for protect the squad team, range and effect is like teamheal and energy bank of level 4.
but change efect of casting
rank 1 Yellow shield: all enemies get less physical dmg of 50% killing the wizard broken the spell
rank 2 purple aura: a purple shield appear on the "tag_blade1, bolt_l_hand and bolt_r_hand position. the enemy increase dmg of atk by 50%
rank 3 Green aura: dmg more of 75% on weapon, physical dmg less of 75%
rank 4: double damage of weapons and immunity to physical dmg!! argh!";

28: FP_MELEE DARK AURAS (Attacking increased, a force rage modificated for affected npc nearest.

29 FP_TIME: enemy hitted get slowed.  A force push inverse. XD

NOTE: there is an alternate way for not become crazy to programs all this force power, also because as i see in another topic about the Stun of Kotor, force power are VERY DIFFICULT to programs.
The morphing power like SANCTUARY, MIST, AND WOLF, can be activadted by scripting into the map: placing some MD3 object like platform of transofrmation, and thay activated script. so the Wolf can be executed like an exterlad icarus script that set playermodel as werewolf model for the plater, and alteracte force level of some powers, channging weapons etc etc, i thinmks is theg beast way., for return normal need to resue the platform.
The mist is the same think,  example: mist form allow to a vampire to walk into the water. i can place a PLAYERCLIP on the water surface as funcusalbe and activate after the Mist form script is triggered by the place of trasofnrmation, also, enemies in the zone, cannot see the player, or have reduced visrange, and player cannot be hitted (Set_Nosolid script)
this tecnque can be used also for heal the Teammate of NPC of a a squd of the player, i thiink need to do a scuript like the Rosh healing script of the duel in the Vjun section.

There is also a way for avoid to make INCAPACITATE AND STUN force power or other like that:
pratically need to recuperatre an item on the map that allow to make the power for some miunutes, and when is done, triggered a script that allow a mindtrick sfcript into the NPCs Of the levels.
the Npc that be hitted by the mindtrick so, can be stunned, paralizzated etc etc.
For the Inspire Hate powerrm maybe i can do a "platform" that using allow the player do cretae an effect of a red smoke and enem,y near switch to player team for a minutes and fight with other....

Well... i post here, for having some idea, or help for doing that's things on my expansion.
sorry, but i am ALONE with thgis project, i have just a friend at moment that help me with graphics.
:(

news powers can be used by item dislocated in the level

Edited by Asgarath83

Uhm, sorry, i pasted somethings, of My notes about the project, asgarath and rekius are two reavers like raziel.

is a long story. I am sorry for error of digitation, i am reduce by an influence, and in every case, i have some problems of heals, so when i digit on the keyword i shake my hands. :\

Try to not anger with me for that. :\

Well, in original, i using the Kain Raziel XIII models, yes, as the first release, maaaany years ago. i use for making

some wraiths of Alliance as raziel descendent.

yes the mod shoul be a great show,

the models i am using now are the original models ripped by the game. is a freeamatortial project and i will credits the software hgouse.

some models i recretae in HD (soul reaver 1 corrupted vampires zephonim clan was the more BAD to do.)

they passed ten years, the eidos not has more the right of lok, now they go the square enix and square enix is now busy in the new game of nosgoth. The mod is freeware so what's is the problem? O.o Models of defiance, soul reaver 2 and bo2 are very nice

and detailed. i get some issue in the physic and weight, but they work on modview all pretty wells.

And yes, should be a great show, i am trying to contonue a story ended ten years ago.

Ashura: NO, i am not using google traslate, is my bad english. sorry -_-

Minis: at moment i not need models, the unique model i need is the Hylden King, but a friend is still working on that. also for external

of Vorador Mansions, and for a Soul Chatjhedral created on the ruin of Sanctuary of clan of soul reaver as residence of the wraith clan. how is possible that's be other wraiths i explain at the end of the story. Elder God jokes. >_>

However, my more horrible trouble is for the coding, because i am a disaster like coder and SP code is again a new

territory for every programmers. :\

f someone can give me a little hand on the code, can contact me.

i NOT want someone do the job for me,. is not correct. but if someone can explain me how to create the class damage weapon, the saber charging reaver and the new force power\dark gifht of vampires with a tables like that:

https://github.com/srcanseco/JKCup/commit/4721050089fb9b1bc43fcd44a3fa86659912ee2d

i use visual studio 2010 and open jk code.

i l know some rudiment of C++ but i am not a programmer.

in real life i am a science fiction writer, but the book i publish for moment is not again traslated in english. is in a leterary banishment.

if goes to final, (12th of 64 places in top ten ... i need again a 50 of votes >_> ) maybe i can do a translation. Italian market of book is saturing and sf is not a kind of book for my land. ._. and really, i not like much to live and to be italian, but i cannot change that, sorry.

Here a screnshot of a model: is a pries of avernus of defiance, of the Mortanius cultist of Hash Ak Gik, rigged and animated

with JA skeleton. i do the same thing with ALLs lok models O.o i pass all summer to do the rig works. now i am doing the MD3 objects

for the New temples. flc3.jpg

The first map of the game are the Pillars, obvious, Here Kain start his journey for restore the balance. the pillars appear corrupetd and raised in this map, but i will do ruined and devastated. I think i begin the story with a roq video of cinematic event of the end of defiance and after with an arrive of kain in the area with the Bat Forms. after, a biiiig battle Kain vs some legions of Hyldens and Demons. and at the end, a cutscene with Ariel ghost and, later, with the Hylden Seer (blood omen 2 game) the Seer is the guide for Kain for give istruction about the action for rebuild the pillars and return to the original era of soul reaver. Ariel sure not help kain. was little furious for the missing immolation of his young contropart of this era. XD.

89aq.jpg

Eh? i do the mod for hobby, passion, challenge my brain and for do a sequel amatorial of defiance.

i have already all game of Lok saga in my pc, in english and italian language. Is not possible, however to rip a lok map, also using the toools of thelostworlds site like modelex, that can be used for rip map object, or NPC or map of soul reaver 2 and 1 game.

in the case of game of soul reaver 1, of 1999, map can be easy converted by 3ds exported with model ex 3 into blender, and by blender to quake 3 map format. i do a try with the old raziel castle of razielhim clan, and this work nice. pity is all triangulate and need a looong texturing work LOL. O.o also because texture of sr1 are really of baaad quality if confrontation with modern graphic.

Soul reaver 2: map can be exporrted ion collada format by model ex 4. also artifact. for map object blender, can convert after in glm format, and so i import in 3d max, fix the objescts, convert in md3 format or in case on NPC, after root and skinning with JA skeleton, in XSI -> carcass -> GLM. this work very fine!

For map of soul reaver 2, the trouble is: the map are all structural and triangulated, so have too much vertexes., also, in converting in Quake format map, they .... and, become devastated LOl, all triangles and primitives go a part and map is a chaos of triangles in radiant LOL. this is because the maps of soulk reaver 2, but also defiance and bo2 (of that last 2 game not exist a ripping program, is possible to use 3dripper, but rthe result is not much good, 3dripper is good just for take the enemies and the objects, biut the NPC need to be rooted and this is a very BAAD work, for my lucky, a friend help me to root all NPCs and monster of bo2 and defiance O.o ) well, how i told, defiance and bo2 have the same trouble.

the maps are too many complex in terms of polygon, mesh etc etc, because are not the map project, but the compiled map ripped file,. so the unique fin is to recreate on radiant the location of Legacy. O.o

My friend has help me to do as md3 and also a map file, the Nupraptor Retreat that's appear in blood omen, the first game of saga. blood omen was in 2d , so NOT exist a 3d version of nupraptor retreat dungeon LOL. in any place, not rexist. there is a project of rremake of lok blood omen: blood omnicide. team is very kind and the map of pillars is the 3d remake of blood omnicide.

That's is the trouble.

LOL, some location of Nosgoth are very... nasty to recreate. :\

also using JA map and crediting the autors, is very problematic because the places are however very different.

in every case, was better to redo the map, the original map are copyrighted by eidos square enix. so can get some troulbe to using.

in every cose, is impossible to use the map of original games. except the soul reaver maps, but the soul reavers map are very bad with the texturing. the game is pretty OLD. :\

• 2 weeks later...

He means when you show some progress, he will be glad to help you.

ah, well, okay. i end 2 fase of work and i realize a little trailer of mod with Kain, Raziel and same enemy.

But really, what i need more of every other thing? a coder that help me with Power of force i need and for the weapon class differenzial dmg, and some modificatiojn to weapons code. okay, wait. i show you a large amount of material ASAP. :)

Sorry for late. at moment i am working about the sword and blades of my mod. when i end all blade i can config the NPC and SAB files, and so i can do some video of testroom with character for show to you. I hope yu enjoy the work. See ya soon. :) I need again to do the blade of soul reaver 2, blood omen 2 and defiance. If not, my NPC with what fight? With melee? i think is not the kind of video you wanna see. LOL.

See later. :D

After this work, will come the time of the coding ... (aaargh! *scream like the Scream of Munch* ) and for coding i will need really some help, oh poor me. :\ Well, except the force powers, i not need strong hacking of modification. it's just some change to weapons trappedeffects, the class damage function added to the game for all weapons and not all for demp2. for the new dark gift \ force power i suppose i can manage via Behaved \ Icarus with a particular game system. :) 

Really are too much complicated to do at moment. the single player source code is again unknown. I need some experienced and talented help and at moment only MP code is knew for well.

Well, see when i end the weapons. Ciao!

• 2 weeks later...

Done :)

Now i have at good point for map object so i am working for efx of elemental reavers and swords. it's take a large amount of time because after i need to configure all SAB, NPC, and SHADER files, but after i can work about code. :)

After i am ending that's part, i make some video using my testroom and some original Map of JA for testing NPC and blade and weapons, so yu can see how is changed the ui, the Menu, the Hud, the effects of weapons, how are the elemental reavers and How are the weapons and force power modded for be elementals shoots and Vampiric Spells.

they are not perfect. for that, i need to change a lot of thing into the code: for correct the issues of Efx of weapons, for add the class damage for elemental vs creature, for make elemental resistance and elemental weakness ton every CLASS of enemy, and for create the missing powers of Vampires and vampires hunters \ sarafans.

Dark magic, against Sacred Magic. :D Very cool.

ChalklYne likes this

Sorry, but can we get a few spoiler tags in that first post so this thing isn't so ridiculous to scroll through? My mousewheel started smoking.

That, or break up the points by using the "return" key so it's much easier to read, @@Asgarath83. Same goes for all your extremely long posts.  :winkthumb:

That, or break up the points by using the "return" key so it's much easier to read, @@Asgarath83. Same goes for all your extremely long posts.  :winkthumb:

Oh, My. well, i am famous for the long post also in italian forum. for some utent thatlove the short messages that's is little stressing. LOL.

ehm, well, i have posted so many times that i cannot remember all my long talks. I remember that's hint for future. Thanks Circa. :)

a motivation because i had not do is also because i got problem with the forum interface of JKHUB, is very different of Forumfree.

So i not found the spoiler botton LOL. i pass ten minutes yesterday for discover that was in special bb codes. :D in the italian forums is at side of QUOTE function. :)

Okay, as i told, i am working with the blade. i am doing the effect of the elemental reavers for the wraith race. here can yu see 2 reaver with their knockback attack: the water reaver, and the eartth reaver. the first reaver give a little tzunami wave into the area that push away the enemy, also damage vampires because water for vampires of Nosgoth are like acid.

The Earth Reaver create huge knockback damage and a little earthquake.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/idru6ikdbh6hzh7/Kd04RjTxOF

Enjoy! :D I have also done the Dark, light, Fire and Air Sword.

Now i need to do the effect of other swords.

- Spectral: kill the ghosts.

- Spirit: purify by corruption, use sacred damage.

- Hell reaver: an infernal version opf fire reaver i know why i use.

- Sound ReaveR: cutted by sr1, thats sword stun the enemies.

The other elements are hybrid reaver sword and in my project is necessary complete rtasks into dungeons with magic forges for imbue a sword with the power of 2 elements, for example, in the magma forge, need to combine the earth and fire power.

the hybrid reaver are thinked like upgrade to the blades of defiance.

eveyr sword has 2 version, one normal with no knockback and the other charge and with max power with knockback. reavers will exited in battle. more enemy kill, more powerful sword begin, every ten victims, sword can use knockback attack for a lot of seconds. :D XD (i suppose i can make that's with a script. )

Elemental Hybrid reaver:

Darkness

Smog reaver: create huge cloud of smog. dark + fire together.

Vacuum Reaver: suck the air and pull the enemies. dark + air.

Poison reaver: poison the enemy. dark + water.

Dust reaver: create storm of dust with huge damage, like earth, and knockback, like air.

Light

Lightning reaver: like energy reaver of kain,. the wraith version.

Radiant Reaver: combine fire and light power for create a sword that make plasma damage, and burn enemyes with warm and radiations.

Astral reaver: a sword with power of the dark and light together and effect into the space, and time, end energy.

Fire:

Warm reaver: fire + air: hot the area with a warm wave that stun enemies.

Magma reaver: more dangerous of fire reaver, a sword with a power of a volcano inside! :D

Air:

Fog reaver: create a cloud around for blind the enemies. 

Storm reaver: well, create storm of ligntning and wind upon victims.

Water :

Ice reaver: Frost enemyes.

Crystal reaver: crystallize enemies in glass only an efx, but shoul be cute to see.

Earth:

Mud reaveR: create a little swamp that slow enemies movement.

Stone reaver. make enemy into stone. convert in stone the flesh hitted. create huge quakes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kain Reaver:

after i do that, i need to create 9 blade for the vampire Kain, for the fragment of balance embleme.

the Reaver of Kain have that's powers:

Blood reaveR: drain blood by enemies

Conflict reaver: enflame the nearest. enemy fight each other like mindtrick level 3.

Dimension reaver: create a space distorsion with teleporting effects. I suppose is possible to make a strange effect with multiple Kain ghost md3 model that go to chase enemy araoun area LOL.

Energy reaver: electrocuted the enemyes with yellow lightning.

States reaver: combine power of element for making acid dmg and destroying flesh or coesion of the victims.

Death Reaver: very dangerous. i not need to explain what do, right?

Time reaver: animspeedscale and movespeedscale effect. create distorsion in the Time.

Balance reaver: the last sword is more powerful of all, i have not again idea or how i do, is a sword.

Well, when i finish all that, i configure NPCS and SHADERING, after i am ready for encode.

bye! :)

• 3 weeks later...

If i can avoid to use kain and raziel original model shoul be better. So if someone can do the models for jedi academy at level of deteaiol of defiance shoul be really a big help. Other NPCs of lok... welll, they are ripped. so i cannot host the ended mod on JKHUB site after i end. but remalke all NPC of Blood omen 2, soul reaver 2 and defiance is pratically impossible and huge works. too many models and animation. So i use the ripped and rooted model of game weighted for JA with the skeleton. :\

Almost Kain and Raziel non original, maybe would be better, yes. :\ but the Kain_RAZIELXIII pack have models ... mmm, they are not much detailed. Kain have not the mouth movement and jaw weight... i wanna something of better. I have the soul reaver and i make alsoi the wraith elemental reavers. :) I am ending just now the efx of States pillars. hug, bleah, puah! Acid explosion of Font of Putrescensce spell. LOL.

Waaaaay back I was thinking about a dual axes special animation. The one where Kain spins around like a blender from the first game. If you are using anything from the first game I'll make that for you.

You can also hit me up about stances for the Reaver sword or other characters.