Suitcase Saber

I can't believe this mod hasn't been made before but I am in need of a Lightsaber model that looks like a suitcase. It doesn't have to be fancy or epicly textured. Could be all futuristic (metallic looking) like the one that dude carries around in Doom 3 lol. 

But, if at all possible, when it's dropped, I would hope it could lay on it's side rather than clip through the ground. I can handle the .sab that gets rid of the damage and blade and whatever else but there's no way I can make the model/UVmap. :P 

Anyways, if any of you know of any existing modification like this or would be willing to crank one out I certainly would be grateful!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

here is all i got done today

i know the texture look stupid but i'm no texture artist so i just grabbed a suitcase texture from cg textures :P

10142554.png

31720326.png

so Andrew what do you think?

•  

@@Delta_135

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. THAT LOOKS AMAZING.

Is it a saber? Or just a model?

right now it's just a model

but i'll make it a saber tomorrow :)

sgasfghasfhjsdgj How do you say "I love you" in Danish?

Basically what I'm going for is it to be able to be held as if it were a real suitcase when the "saber" is unignited and held down at the side. (I know that's probably obvious lol) But idk if, when dropped on the ground, it would clip through the ground or lay flat like normal. Either way its no big deal I'm just happy someone managed to make it! Looks great with the current texture.

Why have a blade? You can use some properties that are used for melee weapons to make it a solid object without a blade.

Because the sheer hilarity of a highly advanced plasma blade coming out of a normal everyday suitcase is too funny to pass up. Though it would be equally as funny if you beat your opponents with a suitcase.

DT. and Futuza like this