@@minilogoguy18 or @@DT85 which skele should I use? I am using xsi 2011 and when I download most of the skeles, they don't import into 2011. they are like, .scn I think and I need .exp or something. Or vice versa XD BTW, my puppy chewed up my keyboard cord while I was out at a Christmas party I was soooo pissed lol. Then I snagged a cheap one from a Goodwill, and learned that my ASUS motherboard has no ps/2 inputs XD So I am now back in the game

Just use the one I submitted here, it's in XSI Model format (.emdl) so it should import properly.

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1492-softimage-jedi-academy-character-skeleton/

How the F btw do I post where it shows that cool box with the file info? I know I've seen someone do it before.

[sharedmedia=downloads:files:1492]

https://jkhub.org/files/file/1492-softimage-jedi-academy-character-skeleton/

The number is in the file's URL.

Although if it's your own file you can just go to "My Media" and go to files in the post box.

ChalklYne likes this

I just had my puppy chew up my keyboard and mouse cords while I was out for Christmas, fixed the keyboard, but the mouse wont hold down correctly, I just need to rig the thing and I'll release whatever it looks like now asap. Let me either get a new mouse or convince someone to rig it for me until I get one

Bek likes this

ha!. well.. my wheel doesnt scroll nor click, i cant keep the left button held down, and it randomly jumps about 3 inches across the screen XD time for an upgrade

Getting a new mouse is wonderful. After man-handling something for so long, it gets gross, and a brand new one is great. And they aren't all that expensive.

Don't you dare take my post the wrong way. I have the powah to destroy any post that does so. :P

Barricade24 likes this

Obviously you haven't seen what happened to the brown elephant.XD Help him HammerBan Kenobi... you're his only hope.

Yeah I borrowed my neighbors nice ass mouse just for a minute until I got mine working and it was just awesome. I might go buy one today 

Circa likes this

Yeah I like the new head a lot better it is a lot easier to sculpt and play with.

z4yh.jpg

He is still fairly jacked up... and obviously the skin texture and eyebrows are just for reference, but I am sure this head will be easier to mess with and give me the results I want and will be the final product. Also, after I start really digging into the body snd sculpting over it all nicely I think This guy should be ready. I'm going to have to hurry up with the facility so I can get it to someone for some scripting and see what we got. I'm hoping to resculpt the last head into a few Kota's Militia faces

Bek likes this