im not screwin with it lol at least not right now ill be back to square 1 in no time. hi inyri.  =) b honezt u missed me a bit.. just a smidge.. and thats just inducive to my happiness lol... n mini.. dude..  wazzzzzzuppppp... hello "r" thx 4 yer patience... sorry long time no see fellers i went thru just a straight demonic divorce n custody battle n put everything else on backburnerz 4 a while. came out on top tho. glad 2 b tampering n dabblin again. now wheres my hedgehogDX im sending out the heat seekers, barricudas, and bloodhounds.

as fer the lips hell, i dunno. i just kept em small cuz if i made em bigger he looked way homo. ill mess with him when i get back up the bawls to tamper with it im scared of it as it is. i couldnt figure out why he looked so duckman from the side... its those teeny ass lips. thx 4 pointing it out i was like wtf did i do now? lol

omagoodness im sooo hungover i wanna die. 

has anybody made a self portrait so to speak? i might. that would rok.

whats up on the contests? im tryina compete..that kinda stuff keeps me going.. i like a lil excitement to my modelling...self portrait contest? oh crap lets do a robot contest.. sheyiitttt lol id prolly do a medical droid or maybe a ridiculous battle droid. maybe have a set polycount? im down. i wanna square off lets get sumthin in the mix lol 

wanna partake in a lil friendly competition? amongst friendly friends? come on inyri self portrait "contest".. ill do u if u do me =O  lmao or vice versa... robot "contest" with mini... come onnnnnnnnnnn.  texture "contest" with my homie ashura lol... if u know any of these peoples work you get why i put competition in quotes lol. but hell im never scared of an ass whoopin lets get something goin.

yer staff inyri start a contest.  ppppwwwweeeeze  =(

oh yeah... and to save me resurrecting a bunch more dead posts i just wanna say the 4 people on my signature are pretty much done. i havent rigged marek yet cuz he still looks weird. proxys ingame with 10 different skins... evos ingame 10 different skins. kazdans ingame but no animations yet as i havent learned animating in xsi, and i gave him constraints n bounding planes so it wont animate in dragon without a headache. i might just rig him without them n do it in dragon just so other people can make anims for him too. i gotta nice rancor all ingame n finished but u guys have already seen that one. i just wanna release em as a pack so ima start maybe maris brood soon.. if we cant getta friggin contest goin

no?

im a hip hop recording artist if that shines any light onna subject lol so yeah...

wait... grammar contest then? lmao lets have a spelling bee

anyways so just his lips so far huh? ill mess with it tonight

No. It doesn't. Surely you know how to talk and type correctly.

um.. no?

a bit hungover if that matters.

wtf has this thread turned into? lmao

my grammar offends u? lol

wait.. wait wait..

47867608.jpg

for the sake of all people foreign depending on google translate to communicate i will possibly use more correct grammar.. but that is funny as hell

i can haz 3rd grade?

u still got those felucian assets ash?

yer implying that this

starkcolor2.jpg

is a bit more accurate than this?

samwitwerfixed.jpg

now thats just silly  =)

i think i got a pretty good idea what needs to be tweaked ill just post the finished pics on here soon instead of step by step. because u ladies n gentlemen.. are dix lol

yer implying that this

starkcolor2.jpg

is a bit more accurate than this?

samwitwerfixed.jpg

now thats just silly  =)

i think i got a pretty good idea what needs to be tweaked ill just post the finished pics on here soon instead of step by step. because u ladies n gentlemen.. are dix lol

The new version is a lightyear improvement.

therfiles and ChalklYne like this

fixing up some head issues and texturing the alpha planes a little

starkillertest.jpg

so i pretty much still need to texture the cloth on the torso (a couple current textures are just rough drafts) the furlows, the angled belt, the pants, the boots, and the hands. so thats how ill probably spend the majority of the morning. maybe rig him tonight.

then i can get started on his shaders.

i just pm'ed someone whos got a really nice anim set for him im going to see if i can use it for my little character pack or if i need to start a fresh anim set. i need to incorporate a few of my own anims to get the repulse and dash and certain things working anyways. but itd b a real drag to have to reanimate a backhand style. i say reanimate because ive done like 3 lol and i have no idea which set it is on this flash drive

He really does have a duckface though <.< He's improved a lot compared to the start, but I'd say you could still work more on the head. If anything at least fix the duckface, please xD

Not to say it isn't true, and maybe to a bit of an extreme, but have you seen Sam Witwer? lol

Sam_Witwer.jpg

unless he is making an expression, the man basically suffers from perma-duckface.

ChalklYne and Circa like this

Not to say it isn't true, and maybe to a bit of an extreme, but have you seen Sam Witwer? lol

Sam_Witwer.jpg

unless he is making an expression, the man basically suffers from perma-duckface.

Yes I know, but he DOES have a non-duckface look.

flkhhd.jpg

It's pretty much only about removing a little of the dent below the lips between the lips and the chin, and in general pulling the lips a little in. But not gonna pursue the matter any further :) Just adding my feedback to this project.

Circa likes this