What Should DT Make For JA?

I'll risk a lynching with these requests, and hide 'em behind a spoiler tag for those prone to suffer from rage-fuelled fury at the mention of the Clone Wars TV series.

Any of these models, either in the CGI style of the series or as "realistic" versions would be cool:

Pre Viszla, Leader of the Death Watch:

PreVizlaDetail-SWE.png

Cad Bane, Bounty Hunter (the model by Hirman is nice, but the face/hat is a little odd):

Cad_Bane_cover.png

Savage Opress, would-be Sith:

savage-opress-promo-1.jpg

Duchess Satine of Mandalore:

satine-kryze.png

They're all kind of longshots, I know, but if any takes your fancy to make as a model give me a buzz and I can get a hold of some behind-the-scenes design pictures of each of them for you, the sort of thing the modellers on the show use.

krkarr and yeyo JK like this
  • 2 months later...

What this game needs is Duckman Drake

duckmandrake.jpg

DuckmanDrake.jpg

DuckmanDrake-1.jpg

See, a duck, who shoots you with guns. DO IT YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

I have good news for you Mug: http://jkhub.org/files/file/1041-duck/

Also, if you do find time, I'd be one for supporting a Bastila Model based off of the box cover (not the ingame one, eww...).  Or even better yet:

Leviathan_bg.jpg

Yes, a freakin Leviathan would be awesome.  Especially if you did some fancy stuff with the npc and efx. 

JKG Developer

• 1 year later...

So, I haven't posted since like, 07 Feb. I spot a JKHub notification in my inbox. I'm thinking, "Wow, who'd bother to dig up something I said? Must've been something incredibly insightful!" Nope. It was, "I'd like a better wookiee model."

:huh:

For the record, I'd prefer all models to have fully working animation for filming purposes and the fact that nothing is as distracting when watching a cutscene as noticing that the character's mouth is not moving whilst presenting dialogue.

therfiles and Circa like this

* I agree with DF. If nobody bother to make a Savage model in all these years already why did you think somebody will suddenly make it? This guy is the only one who show interest but it was never finished: http://forums.filefront.com/sw-jk3-modding-mapping-editing/433985-wip-savage-opress.html

* Also, you have already requested for a Savage model and the answer was clearly enough to bring the subject again. We all got that ported model and I believe it will be the only one from that character, just like all that ported models from KOTOR that never get a proper WIP model.

So, I haven't posted since like, 07 Feb. I spot a JKHub notification in my inbox. I'm thinking, "Wow, who'd bother to dig up something I said? Must've been something incredibly insightful!" Nope. It was, "I'd like a better wookiee model."

:huh:

For the record, I'd prefer all models to have fully working animation for filming purposes and the fact that nothing is as distracting when watching a cutscene as noticing that the character's mouth is not moving whilst presenting dialogue.

:lol:  Sorry MagSul I was just posting my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...