What Should DT Make For JA?

Now that Maul is released I'm actively looking in this thread. :)

The only request that I have any interest in right now is a Qui-gon Jin model. Keep the requests coming though, I may just see something else that I want to make. ;)

Circa likes this

A new Mace Windu might be cool too. I mean, there are some good reskins out there, but something new with his exact body structure and accurate face would be nice. Also, Mace and Anakin are the same height. I'd recommend keeping Mace's head level with Toshi's Anakin head if you consider this.

Qui-Gon would be a fun project too.

A new Mace Windu might be cool too. I mean, there are some good reskins out there, but something new with his exact body structure and accurate face would be nice. Also, Mace and Anakin are the same height. I'd recommend keeping Mace's head level with Toshi's Anakin head if you consider this.

With typical Jackson sweary taunts too plz

A leia model how she appeared in the original Star Wars poster would be quite cool B)

It would be cool for someone to finally make the infamous Durge. With his robotic legs/other parts and pipes everywhere (exaggerating a little bit here xD) it should be right up your street with the fact you were working on a terminator mod not long ago/still are?

Reference pics:

cw_Durge_Big_5.jpgDurge_7.jpg500px-Durge_comic.jpgDurgeFigure.jpg

There's a few better reference pictures which you would be able to work from if you were to do it, and some people who have cosplayed as Durge with pretty good outfits. He has such an ugly face under that mask, but it looks good xD

Omicron and Bek like this

I'd really like to see Qui Gon Jinn. Or perhaps a Leia model that looks like a respectable woman. Han Solo, unless Archangel makes that one! Perhaps an Ep 1 Obi-Wan.

On a side note, you don't happen to have an ESB Luke project that could be made compatible with JK2 lying around?

Circa likes this

@@Ruxith, there's already a fairly detailed non-cartoon model of Durge out there. I know I have it in my MBII somewhere. I could send it to you if you wanted, or are you suggesting something entirely new?

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's a reskin of the cartoon Durge model, found in this pack