Barricade24's WIPs & Projects

scratch up those imperial logos a little ! also make them less uniforn in color

they are painted on and are subject to weathering and damage just as the rest of the paint on the bike

You would think in the SW universe someone would have come up with a basecoat / clearcoat system that holds up on vehicles...The empire is no better than General Motors when it comes to paint...

Jeff and Langerd like this

scratch up those imperial logos a little ! also make them less uniforn in color

they are painted on and are subject to weathering and damage just as the rest of the paint on the bike

Will do.

Also I am attempting to place the shadow bike under a different name but I am getting an "R_LoadMDXM: missing animation file" error when I go to open up the bike in modview.

How would I go about fixing this?

• 1 month later...

Whats The Diffrence between Old Trooper And New?

Well this guy is completely black as opposed to the original white one and the Commander has some small silver touches to make him stand out somewhat where as the standard trooper is just straight up black.

I decided I am go to release some of the clones I have technically finished from awhile back.

If the clone is essentially done it will most likely get out.

Some of which are Phase 1 Jesse and Phase 1 Cody.

If a clone has hardly any work done, then I'm not going to bother to finish it. If it basically done though it is likely you will see it released at some point.

Jeff and JAWSFreelao like this
  • 2 weeks later...