Barricade24's WIPs & Projects

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Release and that DLT-19 too. 

I remember you telling me that it isn't exactly a DLT-19 but still...gibe de dlt b0ss

It really isn't mine to release and as I have said what's used in the picture is simply a saber file giving the illusion of an actual weapon. "For show only" sort of speak. It doesn't function as an actual gun.

• 4 weeks later...

So the new TFA conversion mod got me thinking...what type of First Order units would you see on Taspir?

Well, obviously it would be some sort of covert unit and since I really wanted the First Order Shadow Trooper to fit in somewhere I came up with this...

24785862171_382388af90_o.jpg

24252396623_842ff5ab3b_o.jpg

I don't know about you, but I would not want to face off against the guy with the concussion.

As you will also notice there is a different color F-11D for these troopers. I've observed that First Order units tend to have distinctive colored weapons so I decided that these color weapons would fit these guys better.

Darth Sion likes this

Guess who has joined the Frankenstein ranks! That's right! Little old me! I started off with something pretty preliminary but I think it will be much appreciated here on the Hub.

I have to provide the key credits here to @@Jeff, Lt.Claim, and @@Vade Parvis. What I have done is taken the new bits of one of Jeff's frankenstein and slapped it on to Vade Parvis' new body.

The result?

24587614663_2cb4a9e517_o.jpg

Some of the pieces are partially ported but the majority of the model is not so it should be fine.

I have done a new black jumpsuit texture based off of Vade's work, the original gunner model had some slightly different legs and boots so I stuck with Vade's for continuity.

I will also be including a skin of the Star Wars Rebels Imperial Weapons Technician, but he needs a bit more work.

Anyway, let me know what you think.  :)

Guess who has joined the Frankenstein ranks! That's right! Little old me! I started off with something pretty preliminary but I think it will be much appreciated here on the Hub.

I have to provide the key credits here to @@Jeff, Lt.Claim, and @@Vade Parvis. What I have done is taken the new bits of one of Jeff's frankenstein and slapped it on to Vade Parvis' new body.

The result?

24587614663_2cb4a9e517_o.jpg

Some of the pieces are partially ported but the majority of the model is not so it should be fine.

I have done a new black jumpsuit texture based off of Vade's work, the original gunner model had some slightly different legs and boots so I stuck with Vade's for continuity.

I will also be including a skin of the Star Wars Rebels Imperial Weapons Technician, but he needs a bit more work.

Anyway, let me know what you think. :)

This is sexy. Well done.

The result?

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=0773479aad66ba91b6bf93eeeac47e48&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=1078&p=103348&md5check=ecba2a4d3033837a868480b442547b35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,zxTOZSeWBCs'); //]]></script>24587614663_2cb4a9e517_o.jpg&&0

Anyway, let me know what you think.  :)

OMG ... One of my fav imperial designs ever..

I always wanted to see him in the JK3 . Amazing Job on him! ;)

JAWSFreelao likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Things I've been a bit quiet for awhile, but I'm working on something rather significant. All I'll say right now is that every Stormtrooper related file I have ever made will be receiving a significant update.

Or maybe not so significant if your not into the small details like I am. In any case, be on the look out.

Bek and JAWSFreelao like this
  • 2 weeks later...

At long last it's time to finally show what I've been up to. The subject of the first reveal is an update to the TFU Stormtrooper.

25728025995_7fe38ed0b8_b.jpg

The old one is on the left and the new one is on the right.

Obviously both use the same damaged version that I love so very much! There are a few significant things that you will probably notice more closely.

Most significant is the updated ammo belt on the thigh. The size of the original always bothered me so I decided to upscale it and it is now a separate piece that can be surfed off whenever.

Next unto the helmet.

25427296650_b3fc88fa20_h.jpg

There are changes I made here. Most significant are the updated blue lines across the side of the helmet. I wanted a straighter set of lines so I found a useful resource that I was able to work with.

The black trim above the helmet has been brightened slightly for a more consistent feel. Minor touch, I know.

Finally there is the ear section. If you thought I was made about detail before than I clearly am now. I have created a more consistent appearance for the ear so it is virtually seamless. Took quite awhile to get it right.

I also went as far enough as to add the black line on to the earpiece. I didn't plant to do that but I just couldn't help myself.

25427296840_68a75d975b_h.jpg

Another significant update are the back symbols. There has been a significant size adjustment as you can probably tell. I also included a shadow on the backplate texture for a more unified appearance. It is also now a separate piece.

25701952426_346e1c2b17_h.jpg

Here is a shot of some the deactivated pieces. The belt packs, kneepad, and thigh belt are all separate pieces now.

Now that I look it, it may be not be as a significant update as I thought. Regardless, I am quite happy with this update.

As I stated all Stormtrooper related files I have done will be receiving an update based on this model.