HapSlash's Anakin is awesome, and so is Toshi's Anakin. Both fulfill the quality standard that is needed for Jedi Academy.

So, I don't see a point in porting the TFU Anakin to Jedi Academy.

HS Anakin with Toshi head for me. Perfect combination :)

Yeah, some characters (like Obi-Wan, Anakin, Dooku and even Ki-Adi-Mundi) already have such perfect renditions tailor-made to suit JKA's engine that I don't see much point in making ported versions of them. The ports always look too bland unless the diffuse/normal textures are appropriately blended anyway.

Ki Adi from TFU has better head...but for sure you are right with the others

Yeah, some characters (like Obi-Wan, Anakin, Dooku and even Ki-Adi-Mundi) already have such perfect renditions tailor-made to suit JKA's engine that I don't see much point in making ported versions of them. The ports always look too bland unless the diffuse/normal textures are appropriately blended anyway.

Im gonna disagree with that. Seven ported Dooku from TFU and in my opinion looks far better than Hapslash's. It looks like Christopher Lee, and same goes for Obi Wan. On Dark Apprentices WIP page theres a port from Battlefront 3 that looks a lot better than Hapslash's also and looks exactly like Ewan McGregor. I will agree that Toshis Anakin is and probably always will be the best Anakin model out there, but these models that we've been using since 2005, in my opinion have been surpassed by better newer models, even if they are ports. 

TFU Stuff looks like absolute shit in JKA Jaws, just stop asking for things like that. TFU Ports just do not fit in with JKA well at all in terms of model style, same with EA ports, which aren't allowed on the EULA of games allowed to port from. Besides, faces are never weighed (Only exception are Some of the KotOR ports, that already have ass-quality weighing), and hands are always kitbashed from some pre-existing JKA model, that look crappy because it doesn't fit in with the model as well. In my opinion, the EULA should never have allowed ports, it's what JKA ever is made up of nowadays, Custom Models Ftw.

If you want TFU Stuff like, Ex. Dooku's head because of it looking like Christopher Lee, try skinning it on the HapSlash head. 

Alright, chill the hell out. Tfu stuff can look pretty good in JKA, but it shouldn't replace real custom models. Quigon hadn't got a model before, so the tfu one really didn't over write anyone's work. The problem comes with if say someone ported over a new ep7 stormtrooper model when we already have a great custom one made on the hub. I don't really think its necessarily wrong to port over a head from other games, just remember what people have to put into custom models and how time consuming it is.

I think this is going out of proportion, it was just a simple request. Everybody have valid points and some points...well.....

I personally agree with @@Seven. There are models that are legendary on their own like Toshi's models, @@Psyk0Sith's Darth Malgus, @@Scerendo's models (just to name a few) that are so freaking awesome, they shouldn't need replacement.

However, there are others that might have looked good back in the old days, but with greater technology/resolution, are starting to show their age (or don't even exists), and would be great to have new or improved versions. 

We can agree to disagree, but ultimately, it should be each one's choice and we shouldn't be forcing others agree with our personal opinions/preferences, just like we can't stop life from constantly evolving.

• 1 month later...

Im gonna disagree with that. Seven ported Dooku from TFU and in my opinion looks far better than Hapslash's. It looks like Christopher Lee, and same goes for Obi Wan. On Dark Apprentices WIP page theres a port from Battlefront 3 that looks a lot better than Hapslash's also and looks exactly like Ewan McGregor. I will agree that Toshis Anakin is and probably always will be the best Anakin model out there, but these models that we've been using since 2005, in my opinion have been surpassed by better newer models, even if they are ports. 

I like that Battlefront 3 Obi wan Head, but i think that Hapslash Obi Wan i great too, i think that he only need a reskin.

but the actual model looks like Ewan Mcgregor, i made a photo comparing the Hapslash Obi Wan with Ewan Mcgregor

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5i8RkaXdKiLZVRlc0FIVUMwM1E/view?usp=sharing

This is only my opinion