[ROTJ Mission] Sarlaac Pit

I've been kinda wanting to start a Sarlaac map to begin that mission. @@Langerd didn't you start making a Sarlaac map awhile ago?

It is not very great model but i think it is enough ;) (old model that i made in the past)

MuCxu.jpg

MuWG2.jpg

MuasP.jpg

And Yes.. i was making it but it was for MP not SP and i was not advanced in making maps (I still make a lot mistakes) and self malloc error showed up ... without any chance to fix this i just abandoned this project... But i didnt removed everything ;) So many of these things I can use and share for this project.

What is exaclty the idea? Someone should draw a plan of the map, create some a little (but not too complex) story and keep goin

Kualan, Jolly and Circa like this

Well it'll basically be the scene in ROTJ, where you play as Luke starting on a skiff and defeating enemies on each skiff and Jabba's barge. Pretty simple of a level, but we could add more if we wanted.

I love this scene! It also has one of my favourites tracks from saga :)

I think there should be more variation of enemies.. fightning alien thugs from Jk2 wouldnt be enough :/

Brock-16.jpg

Jeff, NumberWan, Circa and 1 other like this
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanna see a map released of this! Jabba's sail barge or something. Awesome work!

MFRvC.jpg

MFzGk.jpg

MF4sQ.jpg

MFHFv.jpg

MFPn4.jpg

The Skiffs are made by Ashuradx

@@AshuraDX - Can i make a Md3 model of Your Skiff and use it for the map ?also i was.. thinking about changing the texture .. Of course asking for permission first

Circa likes this

Thanks Guys! ^^

Omg @@Langerd you are amazing at this. I'm not sure I want to even try making anything for this mod now. :P it won't be nearly as good as what you make.

Are you planning on making Jabba's barge too?

Well .. my idea is that .. inside of the barge i will use brush works with some small map_objects.. but the outside would be whole MD3 misc_model work. Making the whole construction with brushes would be pain in the ass :S But to be honest i dont know... how to optimize this map... It is big area and the terrain is full model work... not brush...

Smoo, Circa and Jolly like this

Thanks Guys! ^^

Well .. my idea is that .. inside of the barge i will use brush works with some small map_objects.. but the outside would be whole MD3 misc_model work. Making the whole construction with brushes would be pain in the ass :S But to be honest i dont know... how to optimize this map... It is big area and the terrain is full model work... not brush...

A wild suggestion, you could try playing with antiportals.

Langerd likes this

Barge in progress.. I think the mission should go something like this:

1. Finish the guys on the first skiff
2.Jump on the second one and finish other enemies
3. On time - get on the top of the barge to Save Chewie Han an Lando from shithead that is using the cannon.
4. defeating more enemies on the deck
5. (non canon) going inside the barge to turn ON the cannon (the one that will destroy entire vehicle) and save Leia
6. Get back on the top and finish the mission

Maybe some fightning with Boba ? Maybe? But too be honest.. he would use disruptor , rocket launcher an shit.. figthtning him on the skiffs would be pain in the ass

ZpNxZOK.jpg
AX8ymo8.jpg
o1XmBb0.jpg
GWhNoYI.jpg
iYXpIiK.jpg
vQzZfcj.jpg
c5k0kwb.jpg
4Dio9pn.jpg
J06uZMJ.jpg

@@Langerd I love you so much. :P I'm splitting this topic into it's own, since its actually a thing now.

I think an encounter with Boba should happen. Maybe we could script him to fly around without shooting, while you fighter other NPCs, and then before you can jump to the barge, he comes down and you have to face him, as a different NPC file (without invincibility/jetpack) and just uses melee.

This is all being played as Luke, I'm assuming.

We could have a short sequence where you play as Leia in the barge.

Are you planning on making a Jabba NPC? ❤️ @@Langerd

Edited by Circa
Langerd and Jolly like this

Bargon yanah coto da eetha.

Thanks ^^

" Very Tricky.. "

Cześć

@@Langerd I love you so much. :P I'm splitting this topic into it's own, since its actually a thing now.

I think an encounter with Boba should happen. Maybe we could script him to fly around without shooting, while you fighter other NPCs, and then before you can jump to the barge, he comes down and you have to face him, as a different NPC file (without invincibility/jetpack) and just uses melee.

This is all being played as Luke, I'm assuming.

We could have a short sequence where you play as Leia in the barge.

Are you planning on making a Jabba NPC? ❤️ @@Langerd

Fightning Boba would be cool! This terrain is big so fightning him woulf be awesome

Making Jabba would be cool but i dont know if i am skilled enough.. there is one model but it is not very goodlookin nowdays.

But to be honest @@Circa .. i must get some help. I am not able to do 100% of work here X)

Maybe i will work on something today.. We should find some Guys that will be able to make the skiff guards and other models.

I made Bib Fortuna for example ;) it os not amazing model but i think he looks decent..

Maybe i will work on Jabba.. i can try