[ROTJ Mission] Sarlaac Pit

@@Langerd Maybe somehow have Boba fire at the player from the barge with a standard E-11 or something, then when you kill all the NPC's on the skiffs Boba Flies over the sarlacc pit or around the skiffs and you have to defeat him by deflecting shots back at him or saber throw etc. 

Edit: Also I would totally be up for making some skiff guards for Langerd, though I am extremely limited to what I can do.

I'm assuming not everything will be 100% movie accurate in the mission? Because if not we could have the player cycle between characters for different parts. Luke, Han, Leia, Lando, Chewie, maybe even R2-D2? Instead of just choking Jabba, Leia could battle some guards inside the ship. Han Lando Chewie and Luke fighting outside with all those guys, and R2 could even take out some guys on the deck.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

I'm assuming not everything will be 100% movie accurate in the mission? Because if not we could have the player cycle between characters for different parts. Luke, Han, Leia, Lando, Chewie, maybe even R2-D2? Instead of just choking Jabba, Leia could battle some guards inside the ship. Han Lando Chewie and Luke fighting outside with all those guys, and R2 could even take out some guys on the deck.

Or hell, you can also include Mara Jade as a secret boss because fun fact: In the EU, Luke had a vision of what would've happened if Mara was on the Sail Barge.

Changing up somethings that veer from canon is necessary for a video games sake, maybe Luke goes on a killing spree Freddy Krueger style in the barge and cuts everyone up and then activates the turret thing to blow up the ship. But doing things like throwing in Mara Jade or unrelated characters would be pretty unnecessary/weird. 

TheWhitePhoenix and Jeff like this

Changing up somethings that veer from canon is necessary for a video games sake, maybe Luke goes on a killing spree Freddy Krueger style in the barge and cuts everyone up and then activates the turret thing to blow up the ship. But doing things like throwing in Mara Jade or unrelated characters would be pretty unnecessary/weird. 

I agree, if you start by adding Mara Jade in where does it end? Hell you could end up with IG-88 as the main boss in the Death Star, since he is the Death Star in one of the EU stories and it just gets worse and worse. That's the problem with the EU, some of it was great, but a lot of it was terribly written.

I agree, if you start by adding Mara Jade in where does it end? Hell you could end up with IG-88 as the main boss in the Death Star, since he is the Death Star in one of the EU stories and it just gets worse and worse. That's the problem with the EU, some of it was great, but a lot of it was terribly written.

Couldn't say it better myself. 

Jeff likes this

Like I said, it was a vision Luke had on Dagobah of what could've gone down if she was there. One good thing about the EU was that it was stated that Jabba DELIBERATELY didn't allow Mara to go with him to the Sarlac, which in turn, doesn't conflict with ROTJ's story. 

Today i will try to make something about Jabba.. but i am not sure that effect would be cool enough :/

I need models of the two guns on top... Help would be appreciated ;) (cant show these images for some reason :S)

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/7b/Vizam_canon.png/revision/latest?cb=20150123170915

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/d/da/Me7.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080717132252&path-prefix=nl

Smoo likes this

Today i will try to make something about Jabba.. but i am not sure that effect would be cool enough :/

I need models of the two guns on top... Help would be appreciated ;) (cant show these images for some reason :S)

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/7b/Vizam_canon.png/revision/latest?cb=20150123170915

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/d/da/Me7.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080717132252&path-prefix=nl

That first one looks like an eweb, which is already in the game.